Ron DeSantis Sends Clear Message to Florida (and Maybe America): Lockdowns Don't Work
The year after a presidential election has always been fun to watch. No sooner does the Associated Press declare a winner than people start preparing to run against the winner in four years. Random speeches from elected officials sound like auditions for the national stage. A clear example of this is Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. The pandemic has launched him on the national stage. More specifically, his having a contrary response to the pandemic while being a Republican. The media tends not to like that.
Here the governor is speaking to the people of Florida. Though, visually, it almost looks like he's addressing a broader audience.
Every Floridian has the right to earn a living. Florida is open, and we've got your back. pic.twitter.com/Y6WNAhu5qr
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) January 31, 2021
While so many other states kept locking people down, Florida kept lifting people up. We believe every job is essential. You work in a restaurant, we have your back. If you are a hairstylist, we protect your right to earn a living. And if you are a parent, we ensure your kids have the right to attend school in person. Lockdowns do not work. School closures have been disastrous. Yet even today, we see across our country business shuttered, lives ruined, and schools closed.
Florida schools are open. Every Floridian has a right to work. All businesses have a right to operate. And Florida will be better for it.
America's schools will be open. Every American has a right to work. All businesses have a right to operate. And America will be better for it. Just sayin'.
DeSantis makes a (potential) run for president very interesting. Conservatives have grown tired of listening to people tell us what we want to hear, only to not back it up once they get elected. Florida's governor has a record of talking about it AND being about it. Not only that, but he did so in the face of national media attacks. Being the governor of the former president's home state doesn't hurt matters either. If Ron DeSantis does decide national politics are for him, I think he's a clear front-runner in four years.
BOW TO NO ONE...Crowder Returns! (300 Parody) | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Arizona Election Fraud Testimony - Louder With ... ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- Florida Gov Proposes New Law, Make It Legal to Shoot Looters ... ›
- Florida Governor Signs Bill Allowing MORE Teachers to Carry Guns ... ›
- Communist Student From Viral Video Arrested for Battery - Louder ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Proposes ACTUAL LEGISLATION to Combat Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Drops Epic Nickname for Joe Biden: 'Lockdowner' - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Adviser Challenged on Florida Handling COVID Better Than California, Gives Stupid Answer - Louder With Crowder ›
- BOOM! Ron DeSantis Calls for Strengthening 'Election Integrity' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Writes Hit Piece Attacking Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People? - Louder With Crowder ›