NBC News Writes Hit Piece Attacking Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People?
It's not surprising to see a hit piece against Ron DeSantis. The Florida governor is making more big moves perceived to be with 2024 in mind. The knives are going to come out in the media. Anything to distract from COVID golden boy Andrew Cuomo may have been a tactical error. I am surprised that someone from NBC News thought a good hit would be attacking DeSantis for -- wait for it -- vaccinating people.
Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, ignored federal guidelines and prioritized getting senior citizens — one of Florida's most potent voting blocs — vaccinated first.
Yes. Ron DeSantis decided that seniors, who are most likely to die from the coronavirus, should go first. Remember when people were attacked as "granny killers" for going to the beach? These are the grannies and pop-pops.
When Holocaust survivors and Cuban survivors of the Bay of Pigs debacle — revered members of two other key Florida voting blocs — got their first shots, DeSantis made sure he was there for the news conferences.
Again, seniors. Old people. The same old people who are most likely to die from the coronavirus.
And now the governor stands accused of using the Covid-19 vaccine to reward powerful political supporters and developers by setting up pop-up vaccination sites in planned communities they developed and where GOP voters predominate.
...in areas where the most seniors are. Others find the
line of attack unbiased reporting to be questionable.
DeSantis followed science in vaccinating seniors first and then the CDC *followed him* and changed their recommendations to do the same. MSNBC is a disgrace. https://t.co/JPgRwTsgi8
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) February 20, 2021
The media's outcomes-ignoring 'DESANTIS BAD' narrative — an obsession since he committed the sin of winning in an upset, & which intensified as soon as they thought COVID presented a golden chance to sink him — is relentless and almost comical. This one is an all-timer: https://t.co/uknUH9oMLb
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) February 20, 2021
At issue is a DeSantis quote. He was questioned about where pop-up vasccination clinics were going and how "critics" were criticizing. His response: "I wouldn't be complaining." Also, "we are totally fine with putting this in counties that want it." Critics claim the governor is threatening to pull the vaccine for political reasons.
Critics = political opponents, Democrats, and of course the media.
I'm not a scientist or an expert. But I would think the plan should be to vaccinate as many people as possible STARTING with the most vulnerable. Democrat-run states are lagging because they're putting politics before science. Ron DeSantis is being attacked for vaccinating people too well. Or, in the eyes of this one NBC News reporter, vaccinating too many of the wrong people.
I'm curious though. How many people over the past year have gone on MSNBC and attacked people for not taking the virus seriously enough? Accusing them of literally killing Papas and MeeMaws with their selfishness? That's rhetorical.
PARODY: Suge Knight Teddy Ruxpin! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sends Message: Lockdowns Don't Work - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Obliterates Dems Caving to Teachers' Unions ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Drops Epic Nickname for Joe Biden: 'Lockdowner ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Proposes ACTUAL LEGISLATION to Combat Big ... ›
- BOOM! Ron DeSantis Calls for Strengthening 'Election Integrity ... ›
- DeSantis Blasts Biden's Pathetic Failure of Leadership. Our First Preview of 2024? - Louder With Crowder ›
- 53% of Florida Supports Ron DeSantis, Here's Why That Matters to Conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Cuomo Allegedly Asks Aide if Being Raped Made Her 'Sensitive to Intimacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Summarizes Joe Biden's National Address in One Word: Insane ›