Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 01, 2021
DeSantis Blasts Biden's 'Pathetic Failure of Leadership.' Our First Preview of 2024?
Ron DeSantis needs to run for president in 2024. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so. He did the best at CPAC of anyone not named Donald Trump. It's no coincidence that he's pushing for legislation combatting Big Tech and election integrity in "Florida." Obviously, yes, since he's the Florida governor. But I know that you know that he knows those decisions were made with higher office in mind. It may not have been in the front of his mind. It's there somewhere in his cerebellum though. Probably next to the part of his brain counting tourist revenue by hosting both the Super Bowl and WrestleMania.
Until now, his comments have been solely focused on Florida. Last night with Mark Levin, he threw what may be his first shade at his (God willing) future opponent.
Mark Levin 2/28/21 [Part1] | Life, Liberty & Levin February 28, 2021youtu.be
His goal should have been yesterday to get everybody back in school, but he can't do that because he doesn't want to upset the teachers' unions. It's a pathetic failure of leadership to not stand up for these kids and for these families. And you know, Mark, the kids that are the most impacted and the families that are the most impacted are the low-income, blue-collar middle-class kids.
An election has to be about contrasts. Joe Biden listens to what "science" tells him. But only Anthony Fauci and maybe three other people who self-identify as "science" enough. Also, this is unless "science" is contradicted by teachers' unions or some other liberal activists. Ron DeSantis also listens to scientists and experts. He follows the data. He listens to experts from a number of different areas. Then he, because he's a leader, makes decisions based on what would be best for Floridians. Florida is doing a lot better than governors who claim they're "following experts." When in actuality, they probably just don't want to admit when they're wrong. Ideologically, Joe Biden thinks the same things they do.
If there is a better contrast in leadership than between Joe Biden and Ron DeSantis, I don't know what it is yet.
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- SHOW NOTES: Coke Goes Woke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Drops Epic Nickname for Joe Biden: 'Lockdowner ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Obliterates Dems Caving to Teachers' Unions ... ›
- NBC News Attacks Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Delivers Powerful Speech at CPAC - Louder ... ›
- 53% of Florida Supports Ron DeSantis, Here's Why That Matters to Conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›
- Remember Experts Saying Super Bowl 55 Would Be a 'Superspreader' Event? Nope. - Louder With Crowder ›