North Dakota House Passes Bill BANNING Government Mask Mandates, Rep Calls Them 'Diabolical Silliness'
Esteemed Dr. Anthony Fauci is going to hate this. Luckily for him, he'll probably never go to North Dakota. There aren't as many news cameras there as there are in Washington, D.C. The ND House has passed a bill that would prevent local governments and schools from passing mask mandates. I still say South is the better Dakota, thanks to its smokeshow of a governor, Kristi Noem, who also isn't enamored by masks. But North Dakota is showing some moxie and doesn't want its neighbors to hog all that freedom to themselves.
Lead sponsor of the bill Rep. Jeff Hoverson calls the mandate "diabolical silliness."
Hoverson said that "The mask is a part of a larger apparatus of a movement of unelected, wealthy bureaucrats, who are robbing our freedoms and perpetuating lies." He also reportedly said, "Our state is not a prison camp."
There are of course two sides to every story. Rep. Jason Dockter disagrees with what was passed.
"If people wanted to decide to have a mask mandate, they should have that choice. They should also have the choice not to mandate. I think as lawmakers if we're going to pass a bill that just says 'Absolutely no mandates, no matter what, under no circumstances,' those are the same people that talk about local control."
I'd ask where YOU guys stand on the issue. But I already know that you know that I know. And I would NEVER tell you not to follow the CDC. That wouldn't be sciencey of me to do.
We're approaching the one-year anniversary of "fifteen days to flatten the curve." Whether there is an end in sight or a light shining on the other side of a tunnel, the depends on what's the worst news CNN can find to report that day. That's only one man's opinion, Facebook "fact" checkers. You might even call it "sarcasm." What isn't sarcastic is the number of Americans who, regardless of how they felt a year ago, are beginning to think their government should have thought through some of these restrictions when they were mandated. It's good to see some states starting to do that.
I'm sure people living in New York City and Palo Alto will disagree. That's fine. Just don't go to North Dakota, then. You were never going to do that anyhow.
Minimum Wage Only HELPS the Rich! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- Vader Force-Chokes Mask-Shaming, 'Communist' California ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Angry Mask Nazi Chases Woman Around Store, Screaming - Louder ... ›
- Two Crazed Mask Nazis Melt Down Over Trump Supporters Trying ... ›
- Los Angeles Health Expert Claims You're a Domestic Terrorist for ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Pennsylvania Announces New Mask Mandate in Your Own Home ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Just Dumped All Over (Double) Mask Mandates ... ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her Panties and Wears Them on Her Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott END Statewide Mask Mandate, Opens Business 100% - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Doctor Wants You Masked Up Every Winter from Now On, but Not Because of COVID - Louder With Crowder ›