WATCH: Bill Burr Hysterically Compares Feminists to Sports Fanatics
The best part about this job is that if I ever feel like blowing off work to watch comedy, it technically still counts as work. So immediately after doing a few Crowder chores and finishing my fifth cup of coffee, I will be sitting down for Bill Burr's "Paper Tiger" on Netflix. Burr's easily in my top 5 right now ( WATCH: Dave Chappelle Mocks Perpetually Outraged Whiners with Brutal Impression and Norm Macdonald Issues ‘Threatening’ Burn on OJ Simpson’s Twitter Video).
He was on with Joe Rogan to promote the special:
I've been joking about how a lot of feminists are smart, but it's not the ones on TV. It's like sports fans. A lot of sports fans are smart, but not the ones who call into sports talk radio. It's like when Opie and Anthony or Howard Stern would do live remotes. I love Howard Stern. I love Opie and Anthony. I don't have time and I'm not going to some f***ing mall in the middle of the day to blow off work. The people who show up...you love them because they're diehards. But they're out of their f***ing minds.
The media loves a freakshow and feminists are an easy target. What with the blue hair and the three chins. They're hard to miss. But you can easily broaden this out to all modern activists. The batsh!t crazy ones who take to the streets instead of working jobs, who may not speak for everyone, but speak the loudest. There are plenty of liberals who disagree with us on issues but are otherwise normal people who can carry on a normal conversation. They're just not the ones on Twitter or who work for Big tech. They're not even the ones running for president.
Which isn't to say our side is perfect. Case in point, more than a few of you are commenting right now on how Netflix is really a front for "Obummer's" and "MOOchelle's" radical agenda. Just... stop.
It's good to sometimes remind ourselves the people who speak the loudest aren't the ones who speak for all of us.
They're just the ones who make for great content.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue - Louder With Crowder ›
- OJ Simpson Drops the Mic on Jeffrey Toobin 'Shuffling His Knuckles' on a Zoom Call - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump, Brett Favre: Keep Politics Out of Sports! - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'The Simpsons' Creator Speaks Out Against Replacing White Voice Actors for Minority Cartoon Characters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Defends Both Free Speech AND Gun Rights [VIDEO] - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: The UN 'Puts Sanctions' on Dave Chappelle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Cracks Joke About #StopAsianHate - Louder With Crowder ›