Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 06, 2021
Dave Chappelle Cracks Politically Incorrect Joke About Catching C*VID and Hate Crimes That's Brilliant
Dave Chappelle released his latest Netflix special, The Closer, on Tuesday. If you enjoy comedy, Chappelle is the GOAT. If you don't, you're probably one of these leftist assclowns whining about him on the internet. This makes The Closer twice as funny because the special was mostly a response to people who do that. Some of us can respect the artistry, even when he's saying uncomfortable things. Other people write for liberal blogs.
This joke was my favorite. Chappelle talked about catching C*VID. Spoiler: It wasn't a big deal. He declared himself the "Magic Johnson of C*VID." Then he made a hilarious comparison between the battle raging inside his body and things he was seeing on the news.
Dave Chappelle on Corona Virus(The Closer) Stand up Comedyyoutu.be
"I was stressed because I kept watching these videos of my beloved black people beating up my believed Asian people and being so cruel."
"And the whole time I watched those videos, this is f*cked up, but I couldn't help but feel like when I saw these brothers beating these Asians up ... that's probably what's happening inside of my body."
I highly recommend watching The Closer when you have a moment. I can't call it one of my most favorite specials of his. But even when Dave Chappelle doesn't exceed my usual Dave Chappelle expectations, he's still better than most others in comedy.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder REACTS! 'FAUCI' Propaganda Trailer From Disney+ | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Robin DiAngelo: 'Comedy Is Just an Excuse to Be Racist' - Louder ... ›
- LGBTQ Magazine Miffed that Killer Angry Clown from "It" Isn't a Gay ... ›
- UN Ambassador: We Sent Taliban a 'Strongly Worded' Letter ... ›
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder ... ›
- Jim Breuer Mocks People Still Living in Fear of COVID - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Bill Burr Hysterically Compares Feminists to Sports ... ›
- Dave Chappelle on Politics in America: 'F*** Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Rotten Tomatoes Allows User Vote on Dave Chappelle's 'Sticks and ... ›
- FLASHBACK: The UN 'Puts Sanctions' on Dave Chappelle - Louder ... ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience - Louder With Crowder ›
- Netflix Employees Attack Chappelle Fan, Destroy His Sign - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Dave Chappelle Addresses Netflix Controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's High School Cancels Fundraiser - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Haters: 'Shut the F*ck Up Forever' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder With Crowder ›