Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 04, 2019
Rotten Tomatoes Allows User Vote on Dave Chappelle's 'Sticks and Stones.' The Ratings Skyrocket.
Dave Chappelle's "Sticks & Stones" takes aim at everyone. The rules of comedy are pretty simple: there are no rules. The comedian is free to mock everyone and everything, the audience is free to laugh or storm out offended. For the past few years, being offended has taken precedence over every other human quality, launching the offended into fake realms of importance. Hence Chappelle's comedy special of shoving two middle fingers in the air to the high and mighty is on the front lines on the battle for free speech. Perhaps hoping to squash the rise, movie and show review site Rotten Tomatoes hit hard on Chappelle's special. Paul Joseph Watson noticed the site hadn't allowed the audience to vote, where other sites had. Then this happened:
After I posted this, Rotten Tomatoes finally allowed audience scores and the difference is stunning. Americans are… https://t.co/lk6wd9YljK— Paul Joseph Watson (@Paul Joseph Watson) 1567542304.0
Wanting to make sure this wasn't just a snafu, I hobbled over to Rotten Tomatoes dot com to see for myself. Check out this user to critic discrepancy now:
A count of 8 for the Tomatometer for a 38% versus an audience score of 99% with over seven thousand voters.
Looking at the numbers alone, it does seem like there's a bit of a disconnect between the people telling us something is crap, and the people for whom the show was intended: the audience.
We can't deny there's a war on the freedom to express oneself, especially if the person expressing oneself is poking fun at political correctness, the victim totem pole, or even abortion rights. Until the leftist gatekeepers can completely silence their enemies, they're attempting to taint the pool with their foul ratings, accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, and general whining malaise.
The audience just pushed back the best way it could: by drowning the critics' whining with applause.
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Chappelle Drops 8:46, a YouTube Special on George Floyd - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Defends Both Free Speech AND Gun Rights [VIDEO] - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Dave Chappelle Makes a Salient Point About Abortion "Rights" - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: The UN 'Puts Sanctions' on Dave Chappelle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Cracks Joke About #StopAsianHate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience - Louder With Crowder ›
- George Takei Lashes Out at Chappelle's Netflix Special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Dave Chappelle Addresses Netflix Controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Admits He Was Inspired by Will Smith - Louder With Crowder ›
- George Takei Has 'Crazy Thought' to Get Rid of AR-15s, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Be Honored By High School - Louder With Crowder ›