Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 29, 2019
WATCH: Dave Chappelle Makes a Salient Point About Abortion "Rights"
FYI: Dave Chappelle makes a darn good point about abortion wrapped up in a pro-abortion sounding joke. So if you want to hear the point, you've got to make it through the joke that's a little pro-choice. Trust me, it's worth it. For some reason, Twitter won't let me just include one tweet, it's got me with two in a thread. You've probably already seen the first one, go to the second one.
Chappelle on abortion & child support... goes from super woke to MRA at record speed. 😂🤣 https://t.co/bebtTCgDwC— Rita Panahi (@Rita Panahi) 1566992684.0
No, no, I don't think anyone should be able to kill their children. But if we're really caring about "fairness" then if a woman can kill her child because she doesn't want it, and it's her choice, what if the father doesn't want to be a father? Where's his choice?
"If you can kill this motherf***er, I can at least abandon him! It's my money, my choice. And if I'm wrong, then perhaps we're wrong. Figure that sh!t out for yourselves."
The last line there is what keeps him in the clear, in my opinion. "And if I'm wrong, then perhaps we're wrong. Figure that sh!t out for yourselves."
Chappelle isn't wrong from a fairness perspective. But if feminists are wrong for insisting abortion is just a woman's right to choose, and not a man's, then the principles of abortion rights are wrong. Either everyone can choose to be a parent, or they can't.
Alternatively, if two people bring a life into this world, those two people are responsible for it. Not one but not the other (regardless of which gender fits which responsibility.)
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder ... ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team ... ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- UN Ambassador: We Sent Taliban a 'Strongly Worded' Letter ... ›
- Biden Admin Wants UN to Investigate America's 'Racism' - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle on Politics in America: 'F*** Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Rotten Tomatoes Allows User Vote on Dave Chappelle's 'Sticks and ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Defends Both Free Speech AND Gun Rights ... ›
- FLASHBACK: The UN 'Puts Sanctions' on Dave Chappelle - Louder ... ›
- Abortion Provider Describes Abortion as "Act of Love." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder With Crowder ›