Abortion Provider Describes Abortion as "Act of Love." It's Baby-Murder, You Evil Witch
Remember when abortion providers wanted to keep abortion safe, legal and rare? Yeah we all knew that was a ruse. Abortion is a cash cow. Abortion providers claiming they want to keep their baby chopping to a minimum is like a car salesman charging after customers with pitchforks. The "safe, legal and rare" line has been saline solutioned. Now the talking point is "abortion is an act of love, a blessing, and freedom." Check out this witch saying just that at a congressional hearing as she whined about how Texas hates killing babies:
Abortion provider: “Abortion is a blessing, abortion is an act of love, abortion is freedom.” https://t.co/vRLX0GfVwl— Townhall.com (@Townhall.com) 1633026995.0
Lemme hit the obvious points:
- Every abortion results in a dead baby. So hardly an act of love.
- There's always a "concern" that not enough "pregnant people of color" are killing their offspring. I've never heard anything more racist get so much approval. "Please, women of color: KILL MORE OF YOUR CHILDREN!"
- Pregnancy isn't dangerous. Pregnancy is a natural part of life. Just as this lady didn't cite any numbers in the 0:41 seconds clipped in the above video, I won't either. But I will say that even eating food is fatal for some. So let's not pretend life is danger free, no matter what you do. There's a chance someone today will die as they walk to a toilet.
- Abortion doesn't save lives. Abortion ends lives. We've talked about this to no end. I highlight the highlight here just to show you these people never stop. Abortion is their sacrament and anything that gets in their way of killing babies must be fought. We have to fight back and never stop.
As a life-long anti-abortion extremist and newly-minted Texan, I have some advice for both abortion practitioners: If you want to chop shop unborn children, move out of Texas you evil shitsticks.
I can see the tweets now: conservative writer calls abortion practitioners "evil shitsticks." Yes, and I also told them to get out of Texas and go to another state that's more comfortable with the horrendous act of human baby butchery. Last I checked, the United States had 49 other states besides Texas. Pretty sure Washington, Oregon and California are happy to tell women to spread 'em so abortioners can insert, chop and suck.
By the way, the easiest method of combatting some of these inane talking points is to be as vulgar about the act as possible. In this case, women spread their legs, a "doctor" inserts tools to chop up the baby, and the baby parts are pulled or sucked out of the birth canal. That's the "act of love and freedom" of abortion. They can't tell you the truth about it, they don't want you to see it, so it's crucial we do both: talk about what abortion actually is in as many details as possible, and show the act to as many people as possible.
And also, I can't stress this enough: people who perform abortions are evil. Hard stop, no retractions.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- WATCH: Dave Chappelle Makes a Salient Point About Abortion ... ›
- Young Pro-Life Man Gives Powerful Rebuttal to Abortion in Rhode ... ›
- Monster of the Year: Lena Dunham Wishes She Had An Abortion ... ›
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed! - Louder With ... ›
- OPINION: You Cannot be Pro-Science AND Pro-Abortion - Louder ... ›
- Activists Desecrate Jesus Christ Statue with Abortion Sign - Louder ... ›
- EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood '3% of Services are Abortion' a ... ›
- Is the Texas Abortion Law PERFECT? Plus Fauci Emails! - Louder ... ›
- Abortion - Louder With Crowder ›
- OPINION: Abortion isn't About Choice. It's About Selfishness ... ›