Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 24, 2022
Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle Admits He Was 'Inspired' Watching Will Smith Slap Chris Rock Over a Joke
We're learning everything we assumed about Isaiah Lee, the person who assaulted Dave Chappelle, was spot-on accurate. Lee admits to attacking Chappelle over taking offense to the comedian's jokes. Now, in another interview with the New York Post, Lee admits he was inspired by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock because Smith was offended by a comedian's joke.
Lee tells the Post, "That’s not right what [Chris Rock] said about [Smith's] wife, calling her GI Jane." Lee was impressed that Will Smith stood up for his wife like that. It was what inspired him to attack Chappelle. Isaiah Lee felt he was standing up for what he believed in, same as Will Smith.
Lost in the irony is that Chris Rock's first public comment about Will Smith was on stage with Dave Chappelle after Lee attacked him and while Lee was getting jolly stomped by security.
I thought this was a joke, it actually happened. After Dave Chappelle gets tackled onstage, Chris Rock grabs the mic and says “was that Will Smith?” pic.twitter.com/8MoCO8L0iB
— Ezra (@EzraCeleste) May 4, 2022
The comedy community was concerned that after Will Smith got away with assaulting Chris Rock, it was going to be open season on comedians. There is already a level of entitlement on social media from people who think words are violence and that people should be punished for saying things that hurt others' feelings. Those people saw Will Smith commit actual violence against someone for their words and get away with it.
One of those people is Isaiah Lee. Lee is being charged with misdemeanors for the attack, including "unauthorized access to the stage area during a performance" and "commission of an act that delays an event or interferes with a performer." He's not being charged with a felony because the attack happened in Los Angeles where the district attorney does not believe in prosecuting criminals.
Neither Dave Chappelle nor his team has responded as of yet. Chris Rock has not responded either.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Everything Is Violence... Except Violence! Crowder on Will Smith/Chris Rock | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter Over Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- Netflix Puts Woke Employees on Notice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience ... ›
- NBC News Blasts Dave Chappelle for Defending JK Rowling ... ›
- Rotten Tomatoes Allows User Vote on Dave Chappelle's 'Sticks and ... ›
- Joe Rogan Sounds Off on Patton Oswalt Apologizing - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle, John Mulaney Cause Controversy with Comedy ... ›
- Dave Chappelle's Netflix Special Nominated for an Emmy Award - Louder With Crowder ›
- Haters Get Minneapolis Dave Chappelle Show Cancelled - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Blasts Venue That Canceled Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock responds to lame Will Smith apology. - Louder With Crowder ›
- These goons were arrested while protesting Dave Chappelle's - Louder With Crowder ›