Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 15, 2021
Dave Chappelle's High School Cancels Fundraiser with the Comedian Over Two Students and the Usual Dumb Reason
Dave Chappelle is an alumnus of Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Washington, DC. It's was featured when Chappelle was a guest on Jerry Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee." Chappelle is a regular booster of the school and has donated $100,000 in the past. The comedian was supposed to host a fundraiser next week, where the school was supposed to name the theater after him. SUPPOSED TO being the keywords. The fundraiser was canceled when two students threatened a walkout.
Per Politico, "two students got into a heated debate with staff after being told they were expected to host an exhibition on the day of the event." You see, some of their peers identify as LGBTQ+ and according to random people on Twitter and a handful of Netflix employees, Chappelle is "anti-LGBTQ+." He's, of course, NOT anti-anyone, but facts don't always matter.
Politico reports the two students got into a "heated debate." What probably actually happened is the two students whined and cried and screamed "PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Once they threatened a walkout, school administrators said, "forget this sh!t" and canceled the event.
When Washington Post announced the event, the school was looking to raise $1.5 million for teachers' salaries by the end of the year. Unclear is if this fundraiser, the one that two students had cancelled, was to help reach that goal.
Dave Chappelle has said he'd be willing to talk to anyone. If these students were really concerned about their LGBTQ+ peers and their perception of Chappelle, hosting a fundraiser with Chappelle would have been a great opportunity to have a chit-chat with the man. Instead, as I alluded to before, "WAAAAAAH! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE!" Ten bucks say they still organize the walkout. The school canceled the event before the two students could have Twitter sing their praises.
The irony in all this is that Chappelle will probably raise the money anyway. Unlike a lot of his haters, Chappelle isn't an asshole.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Unfunny Hannah Gadsby LASHES Out At Dave Chappelle! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Chappelle Addresses Jussie Smollett Hoax in Stand-Up Set ... ›
- George Takei Lashes Out at Chappelle's Netflix Special - Louder ... ›
- Unfunny Hannah Gadsby LASHES Out At Dave Chappelle - Louder ... ›
- Netflix Employees Attack Chappelle Fan, Destroy His Sign - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Tells 'Transphobic' Jokes. Leftists RAGE - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle & Tucker Carlson CANCELLED? Screw the Woke ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Cracks Joke About #StopAsianHate - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan Shares the TRUTH About Dave Chappelle Haters ... ›
- Hannah Gadsby Lashes Out at Dave Chappelle, Netflix - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Dave Chappelle Addresses Netflix Controversy - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle to Haters: 'Shut the F*ck Up Forever' - Louder With Crowder ›