Anti-Comedy Comedian Hannah Gadsby Lashes Out at Dave Chappelle, Accuses Netflix of “Amoral Algorithm Cult”
Take a trip back in the way-back machine with me. The year is 2018. Childish Gambino owned the airwaves. A young President Trump made us laugh. Someone who didn't make us laugh was stand-up comedian Hannah Gadsby. She was a comedian who didn't believe in telling jokes or being funny. In a normal world of normal people, that would mean she's terrible at her job. But she allowed the left to check off one or more boxes of their virtue signaling bingo card, so they said she ushered in an era of "post-comedy" comedians. For some reason, her name came out of Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos's mouth, and Nanette won't calm down about it.
Sarandos is still defending his decision to allow Dave Chappelle, a pro-comedy comedian who some call the GOAT, to be funny and make Netflix millions and millions of dollars. Sarandros talked about "working hard to ensure marginalized communities aren't defined by a single story" and how having both Hannah Gadsby and Dave Chappelle on Netflix was proof of that. Nannette was not amused.
"Just a quick note to let you know that I would prefer if you didn't drag my name into your mess. Now I have to deal with even more of the hate and anger that Dave Chappelle's fans like to unleash on me every time Dave gets 20 million dollars to process his emotionally stunted partial world view."
"Fuck you and your amoral algorithm cult…. I do shits with more back bone than you."
I saw Amoral Algorhythm Cult open for The Bouncing Souls in 2002.
Two things. One, Gadsby has a point about Sarandos's lack of a backbone. Let's see if he has the balls to stand for an artist's free speech the next time woke leftist's twats come after someone who DOESN'T make Sarandos millions and millions of dollars.
The other thing--and I'm sure I speak for most Chappelle fans when I say this--we don't think of Hannah Gadsby at all, let alone enough to unleash "hate" and/or "anger" toward her. I actually forgot she existed until I saw The Hollywood Reporter trying to turn this into a thing. We're all comedy fans. That's why we prefer Dave Chappelle.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
NETFLIX FAIL: Crowder Lampoons Hannah Gadsby's 'Nanette' Special | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Netflix Employees Attack Chappelle Fan, Destroy His Sign - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's High School Cancels Fundraiser - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Haters: 'Shut the F*ck Up Forever' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Remembering One of Comedy’s Legends: Gilbert Gottfried - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Did Will Smith ATTACK Dave Chappelle?!! - Louder With Crowder ›
- LAPD Arrest, Name Suspect Who Assaulted Dave Chappelle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedians Discuss Dave Chappelle Attack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Addresses Attack - Louder With Crowder ›