LAPD Arrest, Name Suspect Who Assaulted Dave Chappelle During a Performance
The LAPD has arrested and charged the person (alleged?) who assaulted Dave Chappelle on stage. Isaiah Lee, 23, has been charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon. He's being held on $30,000 bond.
He's the guy who left the concert with his elbow on backward.
Man That Attacked Dave Chappelle At His Show At Hollywood Bowl Has Hands Broken and Dislocated pic.twitter.com/ZvPgjdV5gz
— raphousetv (@raphousetv2) May 4, 2022
Some days you fuck around. Some days you find out.
Isiah Lee found out. pic.twitter.com/LZ2KloRl0H
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) May 4, 2022
Around 10:45 PM on Tuesday night, as Chappelle was wrapping up a show, Lee leapt onto stage and tackled the comedian. Lee was armed with a replica handgun with a blade inside. Thankfully, things didn't get that far. Security swarmed. Chappelle's crew swarmed. Chappelle's friends swarmed. To paraphrase one of the greatest philosophers of the past few generations, all involved stomped a mudhole in Isiah Lee and walked it dry. Chappelle then finished the show with friends Chris Rock and Jamie Foxx.
I thought this was a joke, it actually happened. After Dave Chappelle gets tackled onstage, Chris Rock grabs the mic and says “was that Will Smith?” pic.twitter.com/8MoCO8L0iB
— Ezra (@EzraCeleste) May 4, 2022
Here is a video of the aftermath. #DaveChappelle handled this like a champ! #HollywoodBowl pic.twitter.com/0xaBpWsbrT
— E5QUIRE (@e5quire) May 4, 2022
Lee's motive, as of now, is unknown. There has been concern in comedy circles that after Will Smith attacked Chris Rock, copycats were going to be encouraged to attack comedians for jokes they didn't like. Chappelle joked it was a "trans man", referencing the outrage and controversy over Chappelle appearing at the Netflix festival, stemming from his last special that critics deemed "transphobic." It is unclear if this attack was motivated by activists and the media accusing Dave Chappelle of hate.
Lee remains in custody. Or possibly in a hospital somewhere, handcuffed to a bed with cops outside. The dude left the show justifiably messed up.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
How Comedy as We Know It Is Being DESTROYED | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Rogan Forced to Apologize Over Alleged 'N-Word' Video ... ›
- Kid Rock On Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture ... ›
- Jim Breuer Mocks People Still Living in Fear of COVID - Louder With ... ›
- A Reminder How Biden and Harris Praised Him Jussie Smollett ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience ... ›
- Joe Rogan Sounds Off on Patton Oswalt Apologizing - Louder With ... ›
- Hannah Gadsby Lashes Out at Dave Chappelle, Netflix - Louder ... ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Upset DA Wont Charge Attacker With Felony: - Louder With Crowder ›