Rapper Shot Dead After Post on Instagram Telling Anyone Who Wants to Smoke Him, 'I'm at My Crib'
There's really only one rule about trying to act hard: If you're going to talk sh*t, you better be ready to back it up. Sadly, Rollie Bands wasn't ready for that smoke--as much as he might have said he was--and now he's dead.
The New York Post reports that "Florida rapper Rollie Bands was gunned down outside his Tampa apartment complex Friday minutes after he dared his critics to confront him at his house in an Instagram post." Apparently, someone accepted Bands' offer after he wrote, "A lot of these n****** know where I live [for real]. I sleep in peace. If a n**** want smoke I'm at my crib in 5 mins."
They certainly did know where he lived for real. And--not kidding--they met him at the house literally five minutes later and ensured Rollie would forever sleep in peace.
I don't know what I'm going to do without more gems like this one.
Rollie Bands-Reminiscin' (Official Music Video)www.youtube.com
It's too bad Bands wasn't packin' a gat himself. He could have defended himself. Instead, we've lost the Shakespeare of our generation, and the world is a lesser place without this incredibly artistic lyrical genius. Make sure you pour out a 40 in memory of Rollie tonight before you head out to pimp some hoes, y'all.
The police believe the suspects in the shooting knew Rollie. They're asking anyone with information to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff. And if the Hillsborough sheriff is anything like our man Grady Judd, he's a fan of the rap genre and will do everything within his power to bring these punks to justice.
Rest in peace, sweet prince.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Reacts to The Grammys and Performance by IDIOT 'Lil Baby' | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Let's Go Brandon: The #1 and #2 Songs on the iTunes Charts are ... ›
- LAPD Arrest, Name Suspect Who Assaulted Dave Chappelle ... ›
- Zuby: '20 Things I Learned During the Pandemic' - Louder With ... ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk ... ›
- 50 Cent Torches Chappelle Attacker's Weak Punishment, - Louder ... ›
- Narrative BUSTED. Rapper Lil' Wayne: 'Never Experienced Racism ... ›
- Rapper Raps About Robbing ATMs, Gets for Robbing an ATM ... ›
- Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track - Louder With ... ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Sheriff Grady Judd apprehends more sexual predators - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grady Judd: Arsonist getting shot in the groin. - Louder With Crowder ›