Kid Rock Exposes Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture: 'They're in Bed With Corporations'
Kid Rock sat down with Tucker Carlson Monday night. According to TMZ, they also hung out at Rock's Nashville bar and started a "Let's Go, Brandon" chant. Yet, none of you had your smartphones out to record it, which shows tremendous disrespect for those of us who hustle content for a living. Seriously. How rude!
By now, I'm sure you saw the twenty-second clip of Kid declaring himself uncancelable. He actually goes into how to deal with the entire culture as an artist.
"Because they're in bed with record companies and corporate deals, and structures at every level. If someone finds a way to get me here or there, I'll find another way around it."
Long story short:
Think about the celebrities who most tell Twitter where to stick their hissy fits: Dave Chappelle, JK Rowling, Joe Rogan. They also have a vault full of money they swim around in like Scrooge McDuck. Rock doesn't make Joe Rogan money, but he still does alright for himself. They're their own bosses. They don't have corporations and PR teams holding sacks of money over their heads like it's a dog treat.
Chappelle had great advice when he was on Inside the Actors Studio years ago. When he first broke in, he viewed "making it" as if he could make as much money doing comedy as his father made being a teacher, then he "made it." His father agreed but told him to "name his price" in the beginning. If making it ever got "more expensive" than that price, get out. Or, as Kid Rock said, find a way around it.
Too few artists and celebrities ever named their price in the beginning. It shows when they quickly hide under a desk whenever Twitter is bad about something.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Poor Asian Lady Assaulted In LAWLESS New York | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Kick them Out! Illegal Immigrants Cost America $135 Billion - Louder ... ›
- Playboy Releases October Cover with a Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Prevails! State Apologizes to Patriot, Let's Him Keep His ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Shaquille O'Neal: No One Should Be 'Forced' to Take the Vax ... ›
- Aaron Lewis Goes on EPIC Anti-Democrat Rant - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden song 'We the People' - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden video 'We the People' - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Rock Laughs at Joy Behar Falling - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Deletes Tucker Carlson's Tweet About Rachel Levine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Did Will Smith ATTACK Dave Chappelle?!! - Louder With Crowder ›
- LAPD Arrest, Name Suspect Who Assaulted Dave Chappelle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Commentator Calls for ‘Pizza Hut Nationalism’ - Louder With Crowder ›