Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva.
From the cornfields of Romeo, Michigan, the early morning stoned pimp of the nation, the Detroit City cowboy, and the American badass... Kid Rock was in a foul mood. And he took it out on a few twelve-packs of unsuspecting Bud Light. Wearing a MAGA hat, he said he wanted to be as "clear and concise as possible."
Then he got all shooty.
— KidRock (@KidRock) April 4, 2023
The rub is that Kid Rock was NOT clear and concise. It's confusing why he would waste beer like that. Other than Rock seems like more of a Coors Banquet guy. When you can drink a fifth of Jim Beam and still stand still, a case of Bud Light wouldn't affect you at all.
On a completely unrelated note...
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed that TikTok ingénue Dylan Mulvaney is a new brand ambassador. There was confusion at first because it was April Fool's Day when Dylan released a video where Dylan got us a bunch of Bud Light's to enjoy March Madness. Only, since Dylan is a "girl," she's too girly to know what college basketball is. Dylan is only into real girl things like fashion and adultery and having a period. Bud Light, or someone employed at Bud Light, believed this to be good PR.
— Davy Jones (@itsNTBmedia) April 2, 2023
Critics accused the beer company of going "woke" by so grossly misunderstanding their audience. Not to mention, insulting their current female customers with such a vapid stereotype of how a white male thinks women "act." That's why many believe it was an April Fool's prank.
The beer company has since confirmed, "Nope." This is who they are now.
Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points. From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public.
Kid Rock is preparing to embark on his "No Snowflakes" tour this summer. Dylan is up to day 380ish of being a girl. Bud Light is wondering how they get out of this one.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- So, Tucker Carlson showed up to eulogize the founder of the Hells Angels over the weekend. No, really. ›
- TikToker Nails PERFECT Kamala Harris Impersonation (with a Little Help from Fleetwood Mac) ›
- THREE Times Family Guy Called Out the Sexual Exploits of John Travolta ›
- Tim Pool releases new song with canceled drummer from legendary punk band, and it rocks ›
- Shocking: Police chief reveals Nashville shooter targeted school because their other target had too much security ›
- Christmas Spectacular: Santa Crowder talks to kids ›
- Playboy Releases October Cover. It's a Dude in Lingerie. ›
- Watch: Kid Rock 'welcomes' Bill Maher to the GOP after Maher blasts school indoctrination and drag queens ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Kid Rock's Single is Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals and the Media by Destroying EVERYTHING They Believe In ›
- Dylan Mulvaney SLAYS in new Nike athletic wear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- DYLAN MULVANEY'S NIKE AD IS PART OF A BIGGER CONSPIRACY! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light's VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Beer distributor on how Bud Light's causing HIM to go broke - Louder With Crowder ›
- THE WOKE BOYCOTT IS WORKING: BUD LIGHT SALES ARE IMPLODING! - Louder With Crowder ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brantley Gilbert spikes Bud Light can on stage, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude smashes up Anheuser-Busch products in Walmart - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer laugh at Bug Light commercial. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bikini babe shoots up cases of Bud Light and Tampax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light panders to transphobic critics, offers free beer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prp-Trump rapper releases anti-LGBTQ "Boycott Target" song,. - Louder With Crowder ›