Watch: Bikini babe shoots up cases of Bud Light and Tampax. Why? Because you get woke and go broke in America, that's why!
Meet Bri Teresi. She's a golf influencer and a based babe. Now watch Bri shoot up a bunch of Bud Light cases with Tampax tampons on top of them. Why, because GET WOKE GO BROKE MUTHAF*CKAS!!!
Side note: I have Night Ranger's "(You Can Still) Rock in America" stuck in my head watching this, and I feel you should too.
GO WOKE GO BROKE pic.twitter.com/MwTlrqLQ59
— Bri Teresi (@briteresi) April 25, 2023
Shout out to my man Shaneyy Ricch for the collaboration. I know I'm a DeSantis guy and he's a Trump guy, but his man-on-the-street content is fantastic.
Calm before the storm pic.twitter.com/TBSbALx0kH
— shaneyyricch (@shaneyyricch) April 25, 2023
The Bud Light is self-explanatory. Five billion dollars and two executives later, the company discovered an ESG boost wasn't worth hooking up with TikTok titface performer Dylan Mulvaney.
The Tampax is because when you are on your journey to 365 days of girlhood, one of the landmark days is when you act confused about how to use a tampon. Because you don't have the biological use for a tampon. It's a niche market, but one Tampax felt was underserved. Hence their signing people without uterine linings to shed as spokesnonbinaries.
Bri's act of patriotic dissent isn't for everyone. There are squares chirping on Twitter about how this is a far cry from the Buckley-Chomsky debates of the past. Or how conservatives can't let Bud Light go as leftists have let Chik-Fil-A go. Or Hobby Lobby. Or Chris Pratt movies. Or the Salvation Army. Or Harry Potter.
It's the internet. This sh*t is supposed to be fun. People need to pull out the applicator they have up the wrong hole and lighten up.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer lose their s*** laughing at Bud Light's pathetic attempt to win back conservatives ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" after torpedoing brand in the name of Dylan Mulvaney ›