Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 06, 2022
Have you noticed Twitter hasn't tried to 'cancel' Chris Pratt since Elon Musk fired the trend curation team?
It used to be clockwork. Actor Chris Pratt would do something that reminded everyone he exists, and some form of "cancel Chris Pratt" would trend on Twitter. Then Elon Musk fired the Twitter Curation team. They were the commie-as-f*ck employees tasked with curating what you saw trend. Now, two major movie trailers later and no one has thrown a Chris Pratt is over party. Weird, right?
I was just thinking about this because when the trailer for the Guardian of the Galaxy Christmas Special dropped, I was expecting the usual suspects to cancel the "worst" Chris. Yet even with new trailers for Super Mario Brothers and Guardians 3, it's conspicuously quiet.
It’s time to face the music.
Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 that just debuted at Brazil Comic Con #CCXP2022. Only in theaters May 5, 2023. #GotGVol3 pic.twitter.com/fIRj9i4PVx
— Guardians of the Galaxy (@Guardians) December 1, 2022
Prior to Elon buying Twitter, all it took was Pratt showing up in the Thor trailer for "Twitter" to "demand" Pratt be canceled. Or, when the actor would post something about his family. You see, the knock on Pratt (by idiots) is that he likes Jesus, America, and hunting. And because he uses his platform to make millions of people happy and NOT attack Trump supporters, leftists hate him. Presumably, the same leftists who would curate what they wanted to trend on Twitter.
Then, other leftists who hate him and who work in digital media would write about how Pratt was being canceled on Twitter. It was a never-ending cycle.
It's not just a lack of Cancelling Chris. Japanese Twitter users noticed after a reporter complained she had no one left at Twitter to call anymore to make sure her "news" articles trended, the bird app was becoming more pleasant:
Users appear to consider the new trending list as more authentic than the politics-infused list allegedly curated by Twitter, which is a fair assumption. Japanese users have compared this list to previous days where almost all trending topics were political in nature. The user who posted the list called the new trends “peaceful” and joked about how the curation team must have spend their time “sorting out topics like this every day”.
It turns out that when Twitter employees don't have their finger on the scale, Twitter users don't care about the political topics those Twitter employees want them to care about. Like, for example, one of the few A-List actors who doesn't validate the now former Twitter employees' "commie as f*ck" political worldviews.
Dig through Twitter, I'm sure you will find a hand full of dinkuses angry about Pratt's existence. But they stayed a handful of dinkuses and weren't turned into a national trend. With no one to cherry-pick a few tweets to create the illusion the internet hates Chris Pratt, the internet doesn't hate Chris Pratt.
Or, it's all a coincidence we're reading too much in too. There have been a number of those coincidences since Elon took over.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
FAKE NEWS: New York Times LIED About Iran's Morality Police! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- Nikki Glaser fills in for Jimmy Kimmel, breaks late-night protocol ROASTING Biden, Kamala, Pelosi's embalmers ›
- 'Self-righteous bores and bullies': Jordan Peterson fires back at Olivia Wilde's attacks ›
- PHOTO: Sacha Baron Cohen Gets Out Pranked on Los Angeles Billboard ›
- 'Gay icon' Thor director under fire for anti-trans tweets, attacking Caitlyn Jenner when that was still bad ›
- 'Terminal List' author explains real reason why Americans love 'anti-woke' entertainment, yet critics hate it ›
- Reviewing the 'Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special' trailer starring Chris Pratt and... Kevin Bacon? ›
- Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage? ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack ›
- Chris Pratt makes rare political endorsement in LA Mayoral race, and it's the former Republican ›
- Elon Musk's new war is against the San Francisco government - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drops bombshell about shadowbanning candidates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Jennifer Lawrence goes on a feminist TIRADE - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter execs mocks conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt's Nine Rules - Louder With Crowder ›