Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage?
Buckle up, buckeroos. Chris Pratt made a joke on a press junket with Jennifer Lawrence. It was of a delightfully transphobic nature. "Transphobic" because that's the term we'd use in 2016. Ten years ago we'd just call it "a joke" and laugh ourselves into tears. Plus, isn't Jennifer Lawrence the woke celebrity of the day (see Jennifer Lawrence Tries To Troll Trump. Looks Stupid Instead and Jennifer Lawrence’s Asinine Statement On ‘Republicans.’)?
Oh, in no way is this safe for work...
Yes, Chris Pratt went there with Jennifer Lawrence. Oh boy, I can't wait for the outrage pieces to hit. https://t.co/KTszNN5d2H— Ian Miles Cheong (@Ian Miles Cheong) 1481580922.0
Ten years ago, this joke? We'd just say "well played, sir." But today?
Because Chris Pratt said JLaw has a d!ck! He used a transphobic joke! HOW DARE HE BE SO INSENSITIVE! Even the two Radio One talking heads got a bit nervous there. Did you catch them?
Granted, it was part of a segment where the two stars were SUPPOSED to insult each other, as you'll see below...
Making fun of each other for fun. It's a segment now. It's supposed to be (and in this case IS) funny. Not meant to be taken seriously. It's for the LOLs. Remember when we used to have LOLs just for the fun of it, when we weren't all hot and bothered about tiny segments of the population getting hot and bothered? Me neither. But perhaps this segment will serve as a flashback to how it used to be before leftist butt monkeys took the fun out of life.
The attacks from leftist fake news sites like Salon, HuffPo, and BuzzFeed haven't started yet...but they maybe coming. What with the obvious transphobic nature of implying a woman had a penis. And Pratt was somehow bothered by said penis.
Well Chris Pratt had a feeling some sort of outrage was incoming. That's why, knowing he was going to make a joke at some point, he apologized for it over a year ago...
In case you haven't caught on, our tongues are firmly in our cheeks as we're writing this. We sincerely hope no outrage at all is incoming. It's just a joke, people. And a darn good one, might I add. Saying Lawrence has a weiner? Classic. Perhaps Chris Pratt will sidestep the outrage if he cashes in his male white privilege chips. Or his handsome chips. Both just to be safe.
Either way, thanks Chris Pratt for allowing us the opportunity to mock the outrage culture before people had an opportunity to be outraged. Think the movie Minority Report.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Chris Pratt Shares Original Pitch for 'The Terminal List' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt gets last laugh on woke critics of his new show - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Terminal List' author explains anti-woke' entertainment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Chris Pratt fills in for Jimmy Kimmel, classes the place up by actually being funny - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter hasn't tried to 'cancel' Chris Pratt since Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Jennifer Lawrence goes on a feminist TIRADE - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt's Nine Rules - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man fistfights monkeys on a beach to save his children - Louder With Crowder ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Erects a Giant Cross for Easter - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Christian" actor Chris Pratt compares himself to Jesus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt shares video that's almost too patriotic - Louder With Crowder ›