Watch: Chris Pratt throws back to being 'given 3 minutes to impart wisdom' to MTV. He spent it talking about God.
Yours truly is the current Grand Poobah of the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. My first official-ish title was LwC Senior @PrattPrattPratt Correspondent. It's when we first noticed Chris Pratt. He went from "whatshisface on Parks and Rec" to being a dude that was based AF. Hints and clues were dropped every so often. But it was an award show where things really blew up. For reasons known only to His Royal Prattness, the actor threw it back to this moment on Instagram yesterday.
The year was 2018. Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga ruled the airwaves. A young Joe Biden made us laugh at the prospect he would ever be elected president. And Chris Pratt received the "Generation Award" at MTV's Movie and Television awards. Pratt has tripled down on a lot of these ideas since then. But this was our first taste of our dude NOT being your typical A-list celebrity.
Some highlights, other than not being a turd. Which is solid advice. As is his advice on how to drop a turd at a party.
-"God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that."
"Learn to pray. It's easy, and it's so good for your soul."
Here's the big one. I'm surprised he wasn't canceled five years ago when these words were said out loud:
"You're not perfect. But there is a Powerful Force who designed you that way. And if you're willing to accept that, you will have Grace. And Grace is a gift. And like the freedom we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else's blood. Do not forget it."
We know what happened from here. Leftists saw a guy with a platform who held different opinions than them, and decided he must be canceled and destroyed. There was a pattern where Pratt would announce a movie, say something nice about his wife, or exist, and leftists would go bananas. Every movie trailer led to a version of "Cancel Chris Pratt" that would trend on Twitter.
Then Elon Musk fired the commies who decided what trends on Twitter, and there were no more "Chris Pratt is Over" parties. Go figure.
It all started with one three-minute acceptance speech and nine rules. That he put in a hamburger so you didn't know you were eating medicine.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
The Benevolent Empire of China Saves Us From Hollywood Degeneracy | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'Terminal List' author explains real reason why Americans love 'anti-woke' entertainment, yet critics hate it ›
- Reviewing the 'Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special' trailer starring Chris Pratt and... Kevin Bacon? ›
- 'Jurassic World: Dominion' Is Everything Wrong With Hollywood, Chris Pratt Looks... Ashamed ›
- Chris Pratt makes rare political endorsement in LA Mayoral race, and it's the former Republican ›
- Chris Pratt Tries to Help California Police Find Cop Killer, Leftists Attack ›
- James Gunn Defends Chris Pratt Against Latest Dumb 'Cancel Chris Pratt for Being Christian' Twitter Trend ›
- Have you noticed Twitter hasn't tried to 'cancel' Chris Pratt since Elon Musk fired the trend curation team? ›
- Chris Pratt Seemingly Responds to Critics of his Gadsden Flag Shirt ›
- Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage? ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Fake-Outrage Culture With Apology For 'Offending' During 'Jurassic World' Press Tour - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt wrecks outrage culture with this 'pre-apology' to those who might try to cancel him in the future - Louder With Crowder ›