Chris Pratt's Shocks MTV Movie Awards Audience: God is Real
As LwC Senior @PrattPrattPratt Correspondent, it warmed my soul to write about Chris Pratt's acceptance speech at the MTV Movie Awards. It was refreshing. Since MTV has been letting its inner SJW go overboard as of late (see MTV VMAs Features New Social Justice Song: 'F*** Donald Trump' and Pompous MTV Demands White Men Abide by These New Year's Resolutions…).
I give you "Nine Rules from Chris Pratt, Generation Award Winner."
You have a soul. Be careful with it.
Doesn't matter what it is...EARN it.
God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.
Learn to pray. It's easy, and it's so good for your soul.
You're not perfect. But there is a Powerful Force who designed you that way. And if you're willing to accept that, you will have Grace. And Grace is a gift. And like the freedom we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else's blood. Do not forget it.
Don't sleep on the advice on how to poop at a party either. The struggle is real.
Credit where it's due. As refreshing as hearing an A-lister sincerely talk about God, so was the ovation he got from the audience. When Matthew McConaughey did something similar at the Oscars, the audience seemed confused. What is... God?
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Chris Pratt Just Posted His Most Patriotic Instagram Post Ever ... ›
- Chris Pratt's Shocks MTV Movie Awards Audience: God is Real ... ›
- Chris Pratt Openly Mocks Politically Correct, Fake-Outrage Culture ... ›
- Chris Pratt Pays Tribute to Navy SEALs in Instagram Post - Louder ... ›
- Chris Pratt Don't Care, Openly Supports #BlueLivesMatter - Louder ... ›
- Chris Pratt: 'I Only Eat What I Kill.' Vegans Freak... - Louder With ... ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses Haters Over Him ... ›
- Chris Pratt Blasts Anti-American Losers in Memorial Day Post ... ›
- Chris Pratt Made a Joke About Voting, People Are Triggered - Louder With Crowder ›