Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses Haters Over Him Insensitively ... Sharing His Snacks
There are many reasons to love Chris Pratt, besides him being a great and funny actor. Not a lot of 'A-listers' are willing to admit to be (actual) Christians. He just generally comes across as a normal, down to Earth dude. But for me, what I love most is the constant way he mocks celebrities and the general bullsh!t of being a celebrity (see CHRIS PRATT OPENLY MOCKS POLITICALLY CORRECT, FAKE-OUTRAGE CULTURE... and CHRIS PRATT MADE A JOKE ABOUT CELEBRITY VIRTUE SIGNALLING OVER VOTING). He recently apologized to anyone offended over his hashtag #WhatsMySnack, where he shares with his fans what his snack is. Literally, that's it.
Imagine being so miserable you attack Chris Pratt for the hilarious amazingness that is #WhatsMySnack. Some people, I swear. 🙄 pic.twitter.com/Nh0LmRxpOq
— Tuggs Red/White/Rosé (@thattugglife) October 16, 2020
He didn't share any of the comments from the haters that he was referencing. I would guess most of them went something like this:
How could you use your platform to be funny when there is a tyrant in the White House. No one cares about your snack when WE ARE LITERALLY FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES!
It could very well just be five idiots. Most internet outrage is based off of five idiots with the same dumb opinion, and bloggers who want the clickbait (we can smell our own). The rub is that the faux outrage turns into real outrage when celebrities are compelled to apologize for dumb stuff just because they don't want the headlines. Chris Pratt doesn't have time for such silliness, unless he's mocking the silliness. He's also alluded to only posting on Instagram because he has to based on whatever movie he is working on. Which means that most of his social media posts inherently mock our obsession with celebrity social media posts.
Which only makes him more awesome.
Saga Of The Black, Nodding, Trump Lady! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Chris Pratt Opens Up About Conversion to Christianity. To Much ... ›
- TV Guide Thinks Chris Pratt is Problematic for Really Stupid Reasons ›
- Chris Pratt Shares his Faith, Family Values at Disneyland's ... ›
- Chris Pratt Openly Mocks Politically Correct, Fake-Outrage Culture ... ›
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Shares Inspiring, Spiritual Advice on the Late ... ›
- Chris Pratt Offers Kevin Smith Prayers, So Of Course the Internet ... ›
- Chris Pratt Seemingly Responds to Critics of his Gadsden Flag Shirt ... ›
- Chris Pratt Responds to Ellen Page's Church Shaming Comments ... ›
- Chris Pratt Tries to Help California Police Find Cop Killer, Leftists ... ›
- Chris Pratt's Shocks MTV Movie Awards Audience: God is Real ... ›