Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 08, 2023
Chris Pratt quotes Bible in response to his anti-Christian haters. Also, tells them what to stick up their butt.
Chris Pratt is one of the few A-listers who speaks out about his Christian faith. The reason why he's one of the few is because of how vicious progressive haters get when you so much as acknowledge one of the Jesus-based religions. To which Pratt says, "Meh."
The star of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 told the New York Post that this is the way it's always been.
“If I was of this world, they would love me just like that but as it is, I’ve chosen out of this world. That’s John 15:18 through 20,” he shared.
“That’s the way it is, nothing new, 2,000 years ago they hated him, too,” he added, referencing Jesus Christ.
Though, the Bible's teachings are only one way he deals with haters.
Like a rhino, stick your head down, you keep driving forward, you have thick skin and if anyone gets in your way, you stick the horn right up their ass!
While Pratt has never been afraid to share his faith, the hate he gets for it is a bit much. The same people who hate him for being Christian also hate him for loving America, so there's also that. The actor's most significant public profession of his faith was at the MTV Awards last decade, where he was asked to give the younger audience some life advice.
Chris Pratt throws back to being 'given 3 minutes to impart wisdom' to MTV.
He spent it talking about God. pic.twitter.com/5FmMhDIZQn
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) May 8, 2023
You also question how much hate there is, versus how much loud hate comes from a tiny group of people. "Cancel Chris for being Christian" was all the rage on Twitter. Then Elon Musk fired the Marxist twats who decided what trends. Now, all of a sudden, there isn't as much energy to cancel "the worst Chris" anymore. Go figure.
Bot the Scripture as well as the rhinoceros analogy are excellent ways to deal with your naysayers. Choose the one that works best for you.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- 'Gay icon' Thor director under fire for anti-trans tweets, attacking Caitlyn Jenner when that was still bad ›
- Reviewing the 'Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special' trailer starring Chris Pratt and... Kevin Bacon? ›
- Chris Pratt makes rare political endorsement in LA Mayoral race, and it's the former Republican ›
- Chris Pratt gets last laugh on woke critics of his new show, only needs two photos on Instagram to do so ›
- Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage? ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters by...sharing his snack on Instagram? ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt prepares for Easter as only he can: by erecting a giant cross ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack ›
- Watch: Chris Pratt throws back to being 'given 3 minutes to impart wisdom' to MTV. He spent it talking about God. ›
- Chris Pratt shares video that's almost too patriotic - Louder With Crowder ›