Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters by...sharing his snack on Instagram?
There are many reasons to love and cherish Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt. For me, it's the lack of f*cks he has to give for your usual Hollywood and social media shenanigans. He hates faux-outrage culture and virtue signaling as much as normal people do. And he isn't afraid to mock those who engage in either.
Like the haters who CAN'T EVEN over the way Pratt shares his snacks on Instagram.
Chris Pratt trolls his haters triggered because he *checks notes* shares his snacks on Instagram. pic.twitter.com/PAZEkQyMTQ
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) March 30, 2023
The video is from 2018, and has been cracking me up for the past five years. Because you know there were real people triggered by #WhatsMySnack -- where Pratt let people guess what snack he was eating that day -- because laughter and levity during the Trump years was frowned upon.
It could very well just be five idiots. Most internet outrage is based off of five idiots with the same dumb opinion, and bloggers who want the clickbait (we can smell our own). The rub is that the faux outrage turns into real outrage when celebrities are compelled to apologize for dumb stuff just because they don't want the headlines. Chris Pratt doesn't have time for such silliness unless he's mocking the silliness.
I also find the lack of "Chris Pratt is Over" parties being thrown since Elon Musk took over. Prior to Elon, all it took was Pratt showing up in the Thor trailer for "Twitter" to "demand" Pratt be canceled. Or, when the actor would post something about his family. You see, the knock on Pratt (by idiots) is that he likes Jesus, America, and hunting. And because he uses his platform to make millions of people happy and NOT attack Trump supporters, leftists hate him. Presumably, the same leftists who would curate what they wanted to trend on Twitter.
Then, other leftists who hate him and who work in digital media would write about how Pratt was being canceled on Twitter. It was a never-ending cycle.
It turns out that when Twitter employees don't have their finger on the scale, Twitter users don't care about the topics those Twitter employees want them to care about. Like, for example, one of the few A-List actors who doesn't validate the now former Twitter employees' worldviews. Go figure.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: UFC's Dana White apologizes for smacking his wife, but something he said in 2014 could come back to haunt him ›
- Monday Morning Monkeys: Watch a man fistfight primates on a beach to save his children ›
- Watch: TOP * New WOKE Oscar Categories! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe barbecues troll who tagged him in 'fraud' meme accusing him of s***ing on college graduates ›
- 'Sometimes I’m just tired of words': Yellowstone actor shares the virtue of getting into bar fights ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- A TikToker Used 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media, and It's Perfect ›
- Chris Pratt makes rare political endorsement in LA Mayoral race, and it's the former Republican ›
- Chris Pratt Makes Hilarious 'Transphobic' Joke About Jennifer Lawrence... Cue Outrage? ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack ›
- Chris Pratt Erects a Giant Cross for Easter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White: There is no wokeness in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Christian" actor Chris Pratt compares himself to Jesus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt shares video that's almost too patriotic - Louder With Crowder ›