Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 17, 2023
Watch: Dana White delivers bad news to leftists hoping the UFC would pander to their wokeness anytime soon
UFC 287 turned into the most redpilled event in the company's history. Former President Donald Trump showed up rolling deep with Mike Tyson and Kid Rock. Jorge Masvidal retired with a "Let's Go Brandon" chant. Miami was based AF that night. And Dana White sat down with Dan Bongino to discuss it.
When every other sports franchise feels the need to pander to wokeness, Dana White pledges not in the UFC.
Dana White: We don't do anything woke over here at all.pic.twitter.com/EufOwNwFIe
— Jed I. Goodman © (@jedigoodman) April 17, 2023
When all the SCHMOVID bans were being lifted, it grew our business, I don’t know, like 70% or something like that, because we were the only thing to watch. And, yes, we don’t do anything woke over here.
Dana keeping the UFC going during SCHMOVID can't be understated. Like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Editor Emeritus Courtney, he was among the first to push back against the media narrative. The dude bought an island just so international fighters could be able to fight and support their families. The UFC was the only sports league that stayed operational the entire time.
White is one of a few voices of sanity against wokeness in the entertainment industry. He opposes it in a corporate setting, saying people shouldn't have to "go to work and listen to that sh*t." And he opposes cramming it down your throat when you just want to relax and decompress with sports.
When you watch sports, you're tuning in to get away from all the crap that's going on in your life. Whether it's personal, professional, political, whatever's going on in the world. ... You want to hear all that crap, watch any other channel.
The next major UFC event is May's UFC 288. Where bantamweight champion and Long Island's own Aljamain Sterling will make former champion Henry Cedoodoo either tap or go to sleep,
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt triggers his haters by...sharing his snack on Instagram? ›
- Super Mario Bros. star Chris Pratt prepares for Easter as only he can: by erecting a giant cross ›
- The Mainstream Media Declares WAR on Crowder: LFG!!! (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: UFC champ, during the most red-pilled UFC show ever, retires leading sellout crowd in deafening anti-Biden chant ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- Drunk Dude Challenges Mike Tyson to a Fight AND Pulls a Gun On Him, Gets Lucky That Tyson Was In a Good Mood ›
- UFC Champion Holly Holm Supports... Trump? ›
- Show Notes: What You DIDN'T KNOW About Martin Luther King Jr. ›
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His Sorry Ass ›
- Watch: UFC's Dana White apologizes for smacking his wife, but something he said in 2014 could come back to haunt him ›
- Ron DeSantis gives his definition of woke. - Louder With Crowder ›