Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 17, 2022
Show Notes: What You DIDN'T KNOW About Martin Luther King Jr.
Is it really a Happy Martin Luther King Day? We present five facts about the man you may not know. Also, Dana White defends Joe Rogan against 270 "doctors." And a shocking new poll shows just how far Democrats would go if we let them.
Top Five Things You DIDN'T KNOW About MLK! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
DEMS WANT TO LOCK THE UNVAXXED UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
- A new Rasmussen survey shows: SOURCE: Rasmussen
- 78% of Dems support a vax mandate.
- 59% of Dems also favor unvaxxed people being confined to their homes at ALL times.
- 45% of Dems favor internment at special facilities for those who refuse the vax.
- In other words, Dems want some version of what already exists in Australia. SOURCE: YouTube
- 48% of Dems favor fining or IMPRISONING people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.
- 29% favor removing custody of children from parents who are unvaxxed.
- I mean, this could never happen in America right. SOURCE: YouTube
BASED DANA WHITE
- On Saturday, Dana White was asked about a letter written by 270 “doctors” putting pressure on Spotify to censor Joe Rogan. SOURCE: YouTube
- The reporter followed up with another question about COVID pre-treatment which led to an amusing exchange. SOURCE: YouTube
THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT MLK
MLK ON RIOTS.
- You probably have heard that MLK supported peaceful protest, and that is true, but he also had some questionable opinions about riots that should be considered. SOURCE: YouTube
- At another 1967 speech, King said: SOURCE: AmericanPsychologicalAssociation
- “Urban riots are a special form of violence. They are not insurrections.”
- “The rioters are not seeking to seize territory or to attain control of institutions. They are mainly intended to shock the white community.”
- “[The looting] enables the most enraged and deprived Negro to take hold of consumer goods with the ease the white man does by using his purse.”
- “The policymakers of the white society have caused the darkness; they create discrimination; they structured slums; and they perpetuate unemployment, ignorance and poverty.”
- “It is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society.”
- Similar to BLM
- This speech was given later in MLK’s life
- Sign of his gradual radicalization
MLK WORKED WITH COMMIES.
- One of MLK’s top advisors was Stanley Levison
- Levison was a member of the Communist Party until 1956 SOURCE: History
- Levison secretly gave MLK $10k dollars just one year after meeting him. SOURCE: DavidGarrow
- Adjusted to 2019 dollars, that’s about $87k
- FBI Counteragent Karl Prussion wrote in a sworn affidavit to Congress, “I further swear and attest that [...] Rev. Martin Luther King was always set forth as the individual to whom Communists should look and rally around in the Communist struggle on the many racial issues. I hereby also state that Martin Luther King has either been a member of, or wittingly has accepted support from, over 60 Communist fronts, individuals, and/or organizations, which give aid to or espouse Communist causes.” SOURCE: Congressional Library
MLK WATCHED A RAPE. SOURCE: DavidGarrow
- In 1964, MLK watched as his friend, Baptist minister Logan Kearse, rape a woman at the Willard Hotel in DC.
- Notes from David Garrow and FBI surveillance docs say:
“The group met in his [Kearse's] room and discussed which women among the parishioners would be suitable for natural or unnatural sex acts.”
“When one of the women protested that she did not approve of this, the Baptist minister immediately and forcibly raped her.”
- Quoted directly from FBI notes as Kearse raped the woman: “King looked on, laughed and offered advice.”
MLK PARTICIPATED IN MASSIVE ORGIES. SOURCE: DavidGarrow
- The following night, MLK and his friends participated in a sex orgy with approximately 12 people.
- When one woman shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and others discussed how to initiate her.
- King told her performing the act would "help her soul." SOURCE: DavidGarrow
- MLK also participated in another orgy in Las Vegas with a friend, a prostitute, and the gospel Singer Clara Ward. SOURCE: DavidGarrow
- King performed intercourse with the prostitute, Gail LaRue, while Ward watched on.
- King and Ward then watched King’s friend have intercourse with LaRue.
- LaRue told an FBI investigator, “That was the worst orgy I’ve ever gone through.”
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Hero Wanders Around Store Singing About Vaccine Mandates ... ›
- Firefighter Drops Pants. Wipes Butt with Vaccine Order - Louder With ... ›
- San Francisco Mayor Busted for Violating Mask Mandate - Louder ... ›
- SCOTUS Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Fauci Wants to Change the Word 'Mandate' to Something Else ... ›
- Dana White Explodes Over Trump Podcast Getting Removed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White caught on video saying he hated soccer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Dana White apologizes for smacking his wife, but something he said in 2014 could come back to haunt him - Louder With Crowder ›
- There Was an Entire Network of Fake Doctors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White: There is no wokeness in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›