Watch: UFC's Dana White apologizes for smacking his wife, but something he said in 2014 could come back to haunt him
We're all fans of the UFC and Dana White, so this is beyond disappointing. TMZ obtained video of Dana with his wife out on New Year's Eve, where there was a physical altercation. She hit him. He hit her back multiple times.
To Dana's -- I guess, credit(?) -- he tackled the story head-on and knows how big of a douchebag he looks like.
Dana White Says There's 'No Excuse' For Physical Altercation With Wife | TMZ Sportsyoutu.be
For what it's worth, even Anne White says there was a lot of alcohol involved, and "things got out of control, on both sides." There's no reason not to take them both at their word this was a one-time thing.
Dana remains apologetic because he knows as well as all of us you never put your hands on a woman.
I literally am making no excuses for this at all. It’s never happened before. It’s the first time that it’s ever happened, and people are going to say what they’re going to say. It just is what it is… and whatever people do say it is deserved. I deserve it.
Here's the added issue. In 2014, when news broke of former linebacker Ray Rice knocking his girlfriend out in an elevator, Dana had this to say:
There's one thing that you never bounce back from and that's putting your hands on a woman. Been that way in the UFC since we started here. You don't bounce back from putting your hands on a woman.
We'll see if that is true here. Dana has amassed an impressive list of enemies. all of whom are going to revel in this. Something that, as White says, he has no one to blame for but himself. Whether this means stepping down as UFC president, we'll see.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BALLSY: UFC Fighter PROMOTES CHRISTIANITY in Islamic Abu Dhabi! #UFC280 | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- James Gunn Defends Chris Pratt Against Latest Dumb 'Cancel Chris Pratt for Being Christian' Twitter Trend ›
- Drunk Dude Challenges Mike Tyson to a Fight AND Pulls a Gun On Him, Gets Lucky That Tyson Was In a Good Mood ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- Tim Kennedy: Waterboarding Works Because We Waterboard P***ies ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... ›
- Show Notes: What You DIDN'T KNOW About Martin Luther King Jr. ›
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His Sorry Ass ›
- Dude Quits School District Over 'White Privilege' Propoganda with Greatest Resignation Letter of All Time ›
- UFC president Dana White caught on video saying the quiet part out loud ... soccer is stupid ›