James Gunn Defends Chris Pratt Against Latest Dumb 'Cancel Chris Pratt for Being Christian' Twitter Trend
Chris Pratt both believes in Jesus AND is in Thor: Love and Thunder. When the trailer dropped, one of the characters was bi-sexual. Twitter decided Chris Pratt hated that (because of the Jesus thing) and got him trending as they called for him to be replaced and/or made fun of him being a Christian. Yes, the trend was that stupid, as it is every time it happens. One person who has had enough is Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn.
For what? Because of your made-up, utterly-false beliefs about him? For something that someone else told you about him that’s not true? Chris Pratt would never be replaced as Star-Lord but, if he ever was, we would all be going with him.
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) April 25, 2022
Here's how this happens every so often.
Chris Pratt doesn't get involved in politics. He is open about being a Christian, hunting, and respecting both our veterans and our country. Not many a-listers are like that, so a lot of us on the right give him "attaboys." But he doesn't get involved in politics himself. HOWEVER, because at no point between 2015 and yesterday did Chris Pratt say how much he hates Donald Trump, in the mind of the woke left who dominate Twitter and the media, that makes him a Trump supporter by default.
The gay thing comes from Elliot Page. DISCLAIMER: If you click that link (or this one where Pratt defends himself), you might see the name "Ellen" Page. Both stories take place when "he" was still a she. Please try and calms down about it. Elliot attacked Pratt because he went to a church that preaches traditional Christian values. For that reason, Page call them anti-LGBTQ and implied Pratt was anti-LGBTQ-adjacent. Pratt said in an Instagram post his church wasn't like that. But he didn't cut any activist organization a check while wearing a rainbow shirt, so the woke left decided he hates gay people.
Now, when these dumb controversies happen and some variation of "Cancel Chris Pratt" trends on Twitter, it's always random idiots on Twitter, no one whose opinion matters. But the people who decided what trends on Twitter are part of the same woke left. Whether or not those two things are related, we'll find out now that Elon Musk is in charge.
There you have it. That's why Chris Pratt trends once and a while.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Netflix Went WOKE! Now They're Going Broke! Elon Musk Calls Them Out! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick ... ›
- Dana White Goes Off on Reporter While Defending Joe Rogan ... ›
- Popular Food Blog Announces No More Beef Recipes - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Dumbass Celebrity Has-Beens DEMAND Electoral College ... ›
- Dear Ellen Page: My, My What an Insufferable B*tch You Are ... ›
- Vegans of Color Unite Against the Scourge of White Veganism for ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter Over Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Predictable: Liberal Activists Attack Chris Pratt in "Jurassic World ... ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses Haters Over Him ... ›
- ‘Christian Atheist’ Explains Importance of Christianity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses 'Haters' Over His Insensitive Instagram Posts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Shares Original Pitch for 'The Terminal List' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White unleashes on the uselessness of corporate media - Louder With Crowder ›