Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 14, 2021
Barstool's Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter, Exposes How Much Media Sucks to Non-Political Audience
UPDATE: Lawsuit filed. El Pres with a grudge is the best El Pres.
Leftists hate Dave Portnoy. Portnoy is friends with Tucker Carlson and occasionally uses his platform to express an opinion liberals hate. They hate Barstool Sports, too, because it is a massive platform popular with a young audience that ISN'T being used to promote and validate the progressive agenda. Therefore, everyone involved needs to be destroyed. The left hates Portnoy for the same reasons they hate Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Pratt.
First, it was Business Insider with a hit piece on Portnoy's personal life, one that was thoroughly debunked in an emergency press conference. Now, here comes NY Mag with (allegedly) a hit piece about Barstool's "toxic" work culture.
It appeared to be a coordinated one two punch designed to ruin my life and KO Barstool once and for all. First hit him with sex allegations and then when he's stunned come over the top with the toxic workplace story.
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) November 13, 2021
So while Business Insider was diving into my sex life the last 8 months, NYMag was simultaneously working on a toxic workplace feature. Both features started at same time. Both seemingly designed to drop within days of each other. It appeared to be a coordinated one-two punch designed to ruin my life and KO Barstool once and for all. First hit him with sex allegations and then when he's stunned come over the top with the toxic workplace story.
Portnoy then shared the email exchange with the NY Mag "reporter." Portnoy agreed to be interviewed as long as he got to video record the interview so that his words couldn't be taken out of context. The reporter said he wouldn't appear on video. Portnoy ended the exchange by pointing out that while he had nothing to hide, the reporter obviously did.
"We know your article is already dead on arrival without me in it because of this hatchet job Business Insider did on me. I'm throwing you a bone because I do want to talk to somebody who has an agenda already and hates me like you. Nobody trusts the media anymore because of people like you and your crew."
My only disagreement is that there are plenty of people who trust the media. They shouldn't, but they do. And unless you are actively engaged in politics, it's not clear just how much the media lies. Look at 2021 alone. They lied about Joe Rogan taking horse dewormer, admitted to it, and lied some more. They lied about border patrol "whipping" someone to the point where even President Biden lied. The media was even busted taking Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis grossly out of context for a hit piece. Even though, there were OTHER CAMERAS RECORDING what he said in context.
None of this is surprising to regular readers of the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. But we're also actively engaged in the political discourse. The media gets away with sucking at life so bad by dismissing any criticism of them as right-wing complaints. Dave Portnoy is NOT a political person. Nor is the mainstream Barstool Sports audience particularly interested in politics. More mainstream, apolitical people need to know who the media is and what they'll do if you're even perceived to have a different political opinion than them.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Kyle Rittenhouse's Emotional Courtroom Breakdown | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Barstool CEO Weighs In on Spotify/Joe Rogan Drama - Louder With ... ›
- Michael Che Triggered the Internet with Simone Biles Jokes ... ›
- Comedian JP Sears on "Blue Bill People" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Comes Out Hard Against Biden's Tax Scheme - Louder ... ›
- Howard Stern Attacks Aaron Rogers on His Radio Show - Louder ... ›
- Barstool Sports President DOUBLES DOWN Against Alexandria ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Rants About Running for Office - Louder ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Hammers AOC Over 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Blasts Oprah for Having Holiday Parties - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Lashed Out Unvaxxed Tennis Star - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Has Breakdown When She Tests Positive for the 'Rona - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Drops Nuke on Group Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Soccer Fans Take Sing Our National Anthem When Mic Cuts Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Top 5 Reasons Tom Brady Needs to be Canceled! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Sterns Whines Over States Lifting Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Pledges to Get Elon Musk Trained vs Putin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Erects a Giant Cross for Easter - Louder With Crowder ›
- James Gunn Defends Chris Pratt Against Latest Outrage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle, John Mulaney Cause Controversy with Comedy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Speaks, Says He Assaulted Comedian Over LGBTQ Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Admits He Was Inspired by Will Smith - Louder With Crowder ›