Barstool's Dave Portnoy Rants About Running for Office: 'It's Fairly Disgusting ...'
Dave Portnoy was one of the early outspoken critics of the lockdowns. Not as early as my editor Courtney, of course. She was outspoken on Day 2 of "15 Days to Flatten the Curve." El Pres didn't come around until last May. But he was among the first. When New York went to shut down restaurants for a second time, he launched the Barstool Fund to help small businesses. Doing the work that the government that locked down the businesses was not doing. Now that he has more of a political profile, there have been calls for him to run for office.
Sorry, Stoolies. El Pres gave a resounding f**********ck no to that!
Dave Portnoy slams his attackers as 'losers', 'crazy people' during rant youtu.be
I don't know if people are serious or not. They're like "run for office." I would never do that because you can't get anything done. It's fairly disgusting in my mind that the government didn't do something far earlier [helping small businesses struggling because of the shutdowns]. It took me 24 hours to come with this concept [of the Barstool Fund].
I would never run for office ever in a bazillion years. ... I like my life; I don't want to hate my life. ... And to be honest, they don't get anything done. ... It's sad. The political party is broken.
Unlike some celebrities, like Matthew McConaughey, who flirt with the idea, Portnoy doesn't let himself get enamored by it. What's funny is that, unlike some celebrities who flirt with the idea, Portnoy has an army of supporters who can actually get him elected. Also, while I've somewhat tongue-in-cheek called El Presidente the only president who matters, that's becoming more and more accurate.
Just saying. Dave Portnoy knows how to create jobs, grow a business, and add to the economy. Joe Biden pays people not to work. Then gets confused why people are not working. Then just gets confused because Biden is old AF. Portnoy just ... F's.
It's the biggest irony of American politics. The people you would like to run are smart enough not to. The people who aren't smart enough are the ones who get elected.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Did SNL Try to SABOTAGE Elon Musk by... Being SNL? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Cologne Rape Victims Devastated as Gleeful Islamic Migrants ... ›
- Dr. Fauci Starring in His Own Children's Book Because Kids Haven't ... ›
- Man Hits Pink-Masked Antifa So Hard with Frying Pan It Gongs ... ›
- Five Worst 'Woke A**Hole' Tweets from Inauguration Day - Louder ... ›
- Armed Leftists Assault Disabled Marine in Broad Daylight - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Announced as SNL Host, Cast Members Are PISSED ... ›
- Biden to Propose DOUBLING Capital Gains Taxes on Investors ... ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Unloads on Robinhood, Hedge Funds - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian's Epic Takedown of What Woke Military Looks Like - Louder With Crowder ›
- Army Vet Uses Gun to Rescue Trapped Bald Eagle Left for Dead - Louder With Crowder ›
- Michael Che Triggered the Internet with Simone Biles Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Hammers AOC Over 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did AOC's Dress Designer Steal Design from a Single Mother? - Louder With Crowder ›