Corporate Sellout Howard Stern Continues to Live in Fear Over COVID, Blasts Oprah for Having Holiday Parties
I don’t quite know how to approach this one… Maybe just blast everyone? Sounds good to me!
Howard Stern complained over the weekend as he discussed Oprah Winfrey throwing several little parties at her home over the holidays. The Washington Examinerreports that Stern spoke on his radio show, saying, “On [Oprah’s] Instagram she likes to take you into her house where every night of Christmas is a big party, like a celebration, and she flies in a different chef.”
We’ll get to Oprah in just a second, but Stern continued, “It’s getting very confusing to me. […] I see what’s going on with COVID. Everyone’s got it. Everyone’s sick. People have a 104 fever. I don’t want to have a 104 fever, I don’t want to get sick, so I’m hiding. But everyone else is out running around. I see Oprah is having dinner parties.”
Yeah, congratu-friggin-lations, Stern! You cracked the damn code, genius! If you don’t want to get sick, then stay home. It amazes me that it took, what, two years for people to start realizing this? And there are still people freaking out about what everyone else is doing—Stern being one of them, obviously. F*ckin’ killjoy.
But then, Oprah’s conduct is instructive, as well. If one takes a moment to look around, they’ll see that those in charge—the elites, the politicians, the bourgeoisie, as the Bernie Sanders communists might say—all play by a different set of rules than you, the lowly average American, is supposed to play by.
Oprah spent the holidays with her family and friends. I hope you did, too. I did.
Perhaps what Stern should really be asking is when he became such a spineless wimp—when he started following the dictates of those like Anthony “I am the science” Fauci.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter Over Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers: 'Science You Can't Question is Propaganda ... ›
- State Farm Refuses to Cancel Aaron Rodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Attacks Aaron Rogers on His Radio Show - Louder ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Goes Off on Smug MVP Voting Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Lashed Out Unvaxxed Tennis Star - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers Blames Fear Porn for His Haters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Drops Nuke on Group Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Floor Collapses After Birthday Turns into 100 Person Rager - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Sterns Whines Over States Lifting Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›