Aaron Rodgers Goes Off on Smug MVP Voting Reporter: 'It's Because I'm Not Vaccinated'
Aaron Rodgers is having a legend-wait for it-dary 2021. He's thrown for 35 touchdowns and close to 4000 yards so far. He broke Brett Farve's franchise record for all-time touchdowns. He's going to lead the Packers to first place in the conference if he can beat the Lions on Sunday. SPOILER: You and I could beat the Lions. Those are MVP numbers
Oh, and he also had COVID and pissed off the media because he wasn't vaccinated. Hub Arkush is a reporter angry about Rodgers being a "jerk" off the field. Hub declared he would never ever ever vote for Rodgers for MVP because of it. Rodgers responded to this "bum" on Wednesday.
Most Valuable *Vaccinated Player lol
— Will Cain (@willcain) January 5, 2022
"You know, his problem isn’t with me being a bad guy or the biggest jerk in the league. He doesn’t know me. He doesn’t know me, doesn’t know anything about me. I’ve never met him, I’ve never had lunch with him, I’ve never had an interview with him. His problem is I’m not vaccinated. So if he wants to go on a crusade, and collude, and come up with an extra letter to put on the award just for this season, and make it the most valuable vaccinated player, then he should do that."
Arkush blamed Rodgers "off-season" antics when there was a question if the QB was coming back to the Packers. The vaccine drama was just "one more log." All of those things, in Arkush's head, don't make Rodgers an MVP for his teammates and the fans. I think leading the team to home-field advantage and possibly another SuperBowl more than makes up for it to the entire state of Wisconsin. But hey, Arkush can have his fifteen minutes of whatever.
Of course, the Packers aren't going to win the SuperBowl. That's going to be my Buffalo Bills. But, if perchance the Bills don't make it, the media meltdown over Rodgers's unvaccinated hands holding up the Lombardi Trophy makes the Packers a clear #2 pick.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Health Official Admits to Misleading Hospitalization Rate - Louder ... ›
- Howard Stern Blasts Oprah for Having Holiday Parties - Louder With ... ›
- LeBron James Tests Positive for COIVD-19 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Attacks Aaron Rogers on His Radio Show - Louder ... ›
- State Farm Refuses to Cancel Aaron Rodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers: 'Science You Can't Question is Propaganda ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for ... Being a Secret Conservative ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Unloads on Woke PC Culture - Louder With Crowder ›