Aaron Rodgers Shows Empathy For People Attacking Him Over Vax Status, Blames 'Fear Porn' in the Media
Aaron Rodgers did NOT lead the Green Bay Packers to the championship. He robbed me of seeing Rodgers and Cole Beasley at the Super Bowl shaking hands and giving ESPN the crotch chop. Patrick Mahomes robbed me of that, too, but we'll get to that in a bit. You knew as soon as Rodgers lost Twitter was going to be reveling in his misery. All because Rodgers made a different decision than they did about the vaccine. Rodgers doesn't hold it against them, though. When you watch as much fear porn as corporate media puts out to the masses, it's no surprise people are lashing out. Empathy is the keyword here.
"There were a ton of people rooting against us because of my vaccination status & them wanting to see us lose so they could pile on.. we knew this was coming down the pipe at some point" ~@AaronRodgers12#PatMcAfeeShowLIVE pic.twitter.com/Qgrz2bZYqO
— 🅿️at McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) January 25, 2022
“It’s because of my vaccination status and them wanting us to lose so they could pile on and revel in the fact that my vaccination status was some sort of reason why we haven’t had success in the playoffs. [...] But the root of that I think is fear, so I do have empathy for those people who are caught in this fear state around COVID that is continued to be pushed and furthered by media."
To be clear, as my Minnesota Vikings-loving copy editor will tell you, there are plenty of legit football reasons to hate Aaron Rodgers. A lot of these blue checkmarks rooting for the Packers' failure all because their quarterback made a medical decision they disagree with wouldn't know a touchdown from the bad touching that gets CNN producers in trouble. Fairweather Aaron Rodgers haters need to respect the OGs and not ruin this for them.
It’s complete bullshit. All these fair weather haters showed up for the playoffs because Rodgers didn’t get vaccinated. I’ve been hating him for YEARS. Get in line. https://t.co/Kpu2N3uYEd
— Big Cat (3-0 in GOTY’s) (@BarstoolBigCat) January 24, 2022
Keep politics out of sports. But injecting sports into politics is okay. I have clicks to bait. And most of the trending Rodgers hate went something like this:
BLUE CHECKMARK: Suck it, Throw Rogan! You just cost your entire team because of your selfishness! I hope you die.
NORMIE: Really? Rodgers played a bad game, but I feel the special teams unit is what really cost the Packers.
BLUE CHECKMARK: Who packed what now?
I still give Rodgers credit for having the stones to go against the narrative. Even before immuniziedgate, he was speaking out on behalf of small businesses and against the government causing harm to those businesses.
However, I would be remiss if I did not point out that while my quarterback Josh Allen also lost last weekend, he at least went down fighting in the greatest football game of all time. Not so much Aaron Rodgers.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CNN LIES and GASLIGHTS Bill Maher Guest on Covid Response! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Dana White Listens to Joe Rogan and Beats C*VID - Louder With ... ›
- Howard Stern Blasts Oprah for Having Holiday Parties - Louder With ... ›
- Novak Djokovic Loses Deportation Appeal in Australia - Louder With ... ›
- Health Official Admits to Misleading Hospitalization Rate - Louder ... ›
- State Farm Refuses to Cancel Aaron Rodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern Attacks Aaron Rogers on His Radio Show - Louder ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for ... Being a Secret Conservative ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Unloads on Woke PC Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers: 'Science You Can't Question is Propaganda ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Goes There with Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- LA Demands Super Bowl Attendees Mask Up for Most of the Game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Sterns Whines Over States Lifting Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›