Dave Chappelle Returns to Stage With Joke About His Recent Attack That's Upsetting All the Usual Suspects
John Mulaney is in hot water for letting the greatest to ever do it, Dave Chappelle, open up for him in Ohio. Dave Chappelle is in hot water for telling a trans and/or homophobic joke, in his first show back since being attacked on stage. At least, that's the way the media is playing it. If nothing else, it's Exhibit Q why Bill Burr refuses to apologize to outrage mobs who may or may not have even seen the material.
Variety said, "John Mulaney Draws Criticism for Having Dave Chappelle Open, Tell ‘Transphobic Jokes’ at Ohio Show." TMZ went with "JOHN MULANEY SLAMMED FOR HAVING CHAPPELLE OPEN ...And 'Transphobic' Jokes." As is usually the case, the best they could come up with is four tweets between the two publications.
John Mulaney is a piece of shit for not giving a single fuck about the many trans members of his audience that had to sit through Chapelle’s unnecessary transphobic tirades that he calls jokes. Can trans people fucking breathe? 💙 to everyone that felt unsafe and laughed at
— MarQuel (@ByMarQuel) May 21, 2022
my favorite part of tonight was when dave chappelle ambushed us at the john mulaney show, told a bunch of transphobic jokes, a massive stadium of people laughed, and then john mulaney hugged him at the end
— rylan ☻ (@testosteronejew) May 21, 2022
You may have noticed no one has said what the joke was. Just that they were outraged and it was what critics call "transphobic." Also, notice a lot of the outrage is directed towards John Mulaney. It's because they know Chappelle doesn't give a f*ck, and Mulaney is probably a big enough pussy to apologize.
y’all ever hear ~12,000 people laugh at a transphobic joke, while you’re a trans person in the audience who didn’t know the transphobic comedian would make a surprise appearance at the John Mulaney show? yeah. wasn’t fun. fuck you D.C.
— rae (spookiest version) (@raegan_givant) May 21, 2022
Still no clue what Chappelle said.
okay so tell me why I just went to the John Mulaney show and Dave Chappelle was a surprise opener and made not only a transphobic joke but a homophobic one
— maddie (@boobeoisie) May 21, 2022
No mention of what joke was told. But these four randos were enough to warrant headlines about criticism and outrage over "transphobic jokes."
TMZ at least attempted to say what the alleged offensive material was.
“I mean, it wasn’t a gun, it was a knife! A gun that identifies as a knife?”
He then paused, smiled a bit, and moved on quickly.
- The homophobic joke was him saying “maybe you two are gay, I don’t know, nothing wrong with that if that’s the case.”
— Reggie Fills-Anime (@FillsAnime) May 21, 2022
Wow. Remember, Chappelle's attacker came at him with an old gun that had a knife if it. "A gun that identifies as a knife" is what's being deemed transphobic. As opposed to a good line. And the homophobic joke was telling two people (who I think were hecklers) that they looked gay ... which Chappelle then said there is nothing wrong with.
That's it. That was the offensive material.
It's okay to tell Twitter to shut the f*ck up once and a while. While I understand it's good for content (we can smell our own), it's not necessary to write news articles every time five idiots on the bird app have the same dumb opinion.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By LUNATIC Activist! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- A Reminder How Biden and Harris Praised Him Jussie Smollett ... ›
- Netflix Puts Woke Employees on Notice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter Over Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience ... ›
- Joe Rogan Sounds Off on Patton Oswalt Apologizing - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Upset DA Wont Charge Attacker With Felony ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder ... ›
- Comedians Discuss Dave Chappelle Attack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Admits He Was Inspired by Will Smith - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Be Honored By High School - Louder With Crowder ›