Chris Pratt Prepares for Easter as Only He Can: With a Step-by-Step Guide for Erecting a Giant Cross
As the unofficial home for all things Chris Pratt (that fit in with what we do here), you would think we'd run out of ways to be impressed by him. I mean, the guy only eats what he kills, loves the military, loves his country, and loves his fans more than most everyone else in Hollywood combined. When Chris Pratt walks by... well... I just get very comfortable.
Then came how he celebrated Easter. These photos were posted to his Instagram account in 2016, but I figure the world could use a reminder.
First, pick the spot:
Stop for a break.
Make sure it's level.
Cement it in.
The best part about it? He did it all quietly. He didn't have his publicist put out a statement that he was doing this. He didn't leak it to TMZ that this was happening. He just put up a giant cross with his buddies and shared the photos with his fans on Instagram, to remind everyone of the true meaning of Easter. Also, I'm still confused about the egg and the bunny thing. I get the egg (birth, newness, freshness) but the bunny is still a question mark. I'll just chalk it up to some Satanic fertility ritual. Tell everybody.
It's Prattness with spring petals. Come on.
Chris Pratt can do no wrong with us. But if next year he could release a video in which he theorizes about the Easter Bunny and how it relates to Jesus dying on the cross for the forgiveness of sins, it would be much appreciated. On second thought, just nail an Easter bunny to the cross. Synergy.
So, while we hear stories about actors cheating on their wives, or when Leo DiCaprio sees fit to lecture the rest of us about global warming, whilst living in one of his six mansions, we still have some in Hollywood who show us not all is lost for Tinseltown. There is some sanity and some faith left in that place. What does it look like? It looks like Chris Pratt, y'all.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Churches Need to STAND UP: Why Church Attendance is Dropping | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Military Bounces Service Members for Refusing Vax - Louder With ... ›
- Dear Ellen Page: My, My What an Insufferable B*tch You Are ... ›
- Vegans of Color Unite Against the Scourge of White Veganism ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Calls Out NY Mag Reporter Over Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- 14-Year-Old Girl Breaks Deer Hunting Record, Has Advice for ... ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses Haters Over Him ... ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Celebrity Apologies, Addresses 'Haters' Over His Insensitive Instagram Posts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Finds New Way to Trigger His Haters... By Sharing His Snack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Shares Original Pitch for 'The Terminal List' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Calls Service Members 'Selfish' During Saudi Visit - Louder With Crowder ›