'Are You a Doctor?': Dana White Goes Off on Smug Reporter While Defending Joe Rogan
You should consult a doctor when you have questions about your health and not the UFC president. And also, here's all the information the CDC says is "the science" this week. Okay? Okay. Now, let's get it on with Dana White's comments from over the weekend.
Dana was asked about the letter that "270 doctors" signed calling for Spotify to "fact" "check" Joe Rogan. However, we're finding out many of the signatories aren't actually doctors. Joe Rogan works for the UFC. Dana White came down with a case of the 'rona. Joe Rogan had the 'rona and followed a treatment regimen that CNN lied about Rogan following. Dana White took Rogan's advice and stopped having the 'rona. Dana White has this crazy belief that if you want to try a medical treatment, even one that goes against what Joe Biden says, you should be allowed to do so. The problem is people expressing opinions about the pandemic went on for too long, so another reporter got all chirpy.
UFC Vegas 46: Post-Fight Press Conferenceyoutu.be
SMUG DOUCHEBAG REPORTER: Are you a doctor, Dana? Boom. Roasted.
DANA WHITE: No. But I took [redacted] and monoclonal antibodies. So why shouldn't I be able to take them again? Or other people?
SMUG DOUCHEBAG REPORTER: I don't actually know what we're talking about. But I thought "are you a doctor" sounded smart.
Dana's broader point was the important one. He didn't make any medical claims. He didn't prescribe anything to anyone. He just said that he was sick, this is what he chose to do about it, and he stopped being sick. White also feels it's insane how the only "acceptable" treatment is to lock yourself in the basement for five to ten days (the CDC can't make up its mind) and pray for the best while you keep testing yourself. For the high crime of expressing an opinion in front of a microphone that contradicts Joe Biden's opinion, "Derpity derp you're not a doctor derp derp."
Next, the professors, nurses, and other people who aren't practicing physicians who wrote a letter about Joe Rogan are going to write one about Dana White. Rational conversation and thought are anti-the science.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder's Thoughts on New Year's Resolutions | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Chris Pratt Blasts Anti-American Losers in Memorial Day Post ... ›
- CNN Asks Anthony Fauci's Permission to Eat at a Restaurant ... ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›
- During CNN Interview, AOC Compares Jan 6 with "Sexual Assault ... ›
- Dude Quits NH School District Over White Privilege Workshop ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Tim Kennedy: Waterboarding Works Because We Waterboard P ... ›
- Dana White Listens to Joe Rogan and Beats C*VID - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Explodes Over Trump Podcast Getting Removed - Louder With Crowder ›
- James Gunn Defends Chris Pratt Against Latest Outrage - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Fact Check's Joe Biden's Claims of Lowering Deficit - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Discovers Why Rushing the UFC Cage is a Bad Idea - Louder With Crowder ›