Mike Tyson shares why he turned from an 'all-out liberal' to a conservative: 'It's common sense'
Mike Tyson took a break from having drunks step to him in public. Seriously, what's with the trend of people thinking they're going to challenge Mike Tyson in public? That's almost as bad of a decision as the people who voted for Biden in 2020.
Anyway, Tyson appeared on Newsmax where he slipped a jab into politics. Like many people when they are too young and naive to know better, he used to be a liberal. Then he had kids and took a look at the world.
"My family gets mad, my friends get mad when we talk politics. When I was younger, I was all-out liberal. But as I get older, and I look at my children, and I see what's out there in the world, I get a little conservative. It's common sense, looking at the world we have now. You want safety."
Since Tyson is a Florida resident, Greta Van Susteren tried to get Tyson's thoughts on Ron DeSantis. But the boxer said, "I can't talk names... The last time I tried to talk politics [publicly], wow, did they give me a beating." Which is disturbing. Because it means the one thing Tyson is afraid of is the liberal media.
But Tyson's conversion is a common one. That goes double over the past two years. People are waking up.
They are seeing what liberal policies are doing to crime in liberal cities and voting against it in the suburbs. They see the indoctrination camps liberals are making out of the public schools. They see how Biden's policies have caused them to struggle to make ends meet as inflation wrecks havoc on their bank accounts. They see the border crisis. Voters are seeing liberalism in all it's unbridled glory. And it sucks.
Turning a "little conservative" may not be enough for people to sign up for a $99 annual subscription to Mug Club yet. But it's enough to change voting habits. That's an important start.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CNN is Fake News | Change My Mind | CROWDER CLASSICSyoutu.be
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Apologizes for Raunchy Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan Joins GETTR in Response to Censorship - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joey Chestnut Chokes Out Protester - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm ... ›
- Charles Barkley Offers Solution to Rude Hecklers - Louder With ... ›
- WHY is John Cleese Demanding Reparations for The Whites ... ›
- Mike Tyson Was High When He Handed Out a Beatdown - Louder ... ›
- Charles Barkley goes off on Dems failing the black community - Louder With Crowder ›