Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 31, 2022
'We've been voting Dem for 59 years': Charles Barkley goes off on Democrats failing the black community
I can never say no to a clip of Charles Barkley talking about politics. He hates everyone, which, in politics, is the right attitude to have. A buddy of mine just shared this clip from the Ryan Clark podcast last May, where Sir Charles said people need to handle their own business because Democrats and Republicans are both full of sh*t.
The clip talks specifically about black voters voting Democrat. But his advice about not trusting either party is universal,
Charles Barkley - “The Democrats & Republicans are both full of s**t..I voted Democratic my entire life & I’m [thinking] man, everybody in my hometown is still poor. The black neighborhoods are still poor. They going to sh***y schools & we been voting Democratic for 59 years.” pic.twitter.com/NiwQqm2fiX
— Darvio Morrow (@DTheKingpin) August 30, 2022
"I voted Democratic my entire life [...] and I'm starting to think, 'Man, everyone in my hometown is still poor. Man, all the black neighborhoods are still poor. They're all going to sh*tty schools, and we've been voting Democratic for 59 years. [...] If you're waiting on these political parties to make your life better, you're just wrong."
It's hard to make the case that Republicans are the ones looking out for rich folks as Democrats continue to make life more unaffordable for the middle class and just paid off their upper-class supporters on the backs of the working class. Also, Republicans aren't the ones telling him he can't talk about those big ol' San Antonio women anymore.
But Sir Charles' point that you shouldn't blindly trust any political party is spot on. Republicans promise conservatives the world. Yet, elect Republicans in the most Republican states in America, and they'll still sell you out even on issues that unite everyone.
Politicians look out for themselves. The parties look out for politicians. Left or right, white or black, it behooves all of us to remember that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder LIVE FACT CHECKS CNN on Teacher Shortages | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN'T Telling You ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- Cancel Culture's Coming After NY Jets QB Zach Wilson - Louder ... ›
- Mike Tyson shares why he turned from an 'all-out liberal' - Louder ... ›
- Louisville Police Officer Suing Breonna Taylor's Boyfriend - Louder ... ›
- Shaquille O'Neal: No One Should Be 'Forced' to Take the Vax ... ›
- Charles Barkley Offers Solution to Rude Hecklers - Louder With ... ›
- CNN: Democrats HEMORRHAGING support among black voters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five most cringeworthy moments of Democrat pandering. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›