Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 16, 2023
John Cleese destroys the argument of trans-activists by pointing out the inherent flaw in their logic
John Cleese is a comedy legend who disagrees politically with what most of us believe at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. That's okay, because for me "comedy legend" comes first. I don't need someone to agree with my every worldview to enjoy Monty Python, A Fish Called Wanda, The Great Muppet Caper, etc. As Cleese has learned, trans-activists and other radical leftists aren't as open-minded and tolerant as you and I. And he finds their logic flawed.
Our story begins with author Ben Appel. He is a gay man who is surprised to find out he was a homophobic bigot for not supporting every thought and idea that transgender people have. Trans remains ranked #1 on the left's pound-for-pound most marginalized rankings. Gay men rank somewhere between drag queens and lesbians.
An article he wrote was shared by JK Rowling -- who knows where Cleese is coming from -- focusing on this quote: "For voicing my concerns about gender-affirming care for minors, I have been called a transphobic bigot. If that’s what speaking out against the medicalisation of homosexuality makes me, then so be it."
"For voicing my concerns about gender-affirming care for minors, I have been called a transphobic bigot. If that’s what speaking out against the medicalisation of homosexuality makes me, then so be it." @benappel, on the new homophobia. https://t.co/AsM4qMPoZK
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 14, 2023
Rowling has become the Head Transphobe In Charge, even though she so agrees with the left on every other issue progressives used to identify as Harry Potter sects to identify how they were "resisting" against Donald Trump. Now they boycott her involvement with the characters she created.
Cleese wants to know since his not agreeing with transgender people on everything makes him a "transphobe," does them not agreeing with Cleese on everything make them "Cleesephobic?" Or does the hate only go in one direction?
I've asked this question before...
If I do not agree with some of the Transgender
arguments, this apparently makes me transphobic
So...if they do not agree with some of my opinions, does that make them Cleesephobic ?
Or does the hatred only flow in one direction ? https://t.co/ZCeWs4I8Qb
— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) May 15, 2023
The answer is that hate only goes in one direction. Look no further than Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, someone else who disagrees with conservatives on everything other than maaaaaaaybe trans activism has been allowed to go too far. He got yeeted from being an LGBTQAIIP+EIEIO ally just for sharing a tweet.
But Cleese's logic is solid. If now you are -phobic (or -ist) for not agreeing with every thought someone on the spectrum has, the opposite should be true. The activists are, using their own logic, sciencephobic, biologyphobic, laughterphobic, not robbing opportunities from biological girls -phobic, and so on.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Florida man gets arrested with so much child pornography, it weighs over a literal ton ›
- Drunk Dude Challenges Mike Tyson to a Fight AND Pulls a Gun On Him, Gets Lucky That Tyson Was In a Good Mood ›
- Akaash Singh Defends Apu from 'The Simpsons': 'Difference Between Your Hurt Feelings and Being Oppressed' ›
- Ted Cruz Strikes Back: Media's Obsessed with Me Because They Don't Have Trump ›
- Mike Tyson shares why he turned from an 'all-out liberal' to a conservative: 'It's common sense' ›
- Watch: TOP * New WOKE Oscar Categories! - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Steven Crowder, Nick Di Paolo, and Dave Landau: Why comedy is more important than EVER ›
- Monty Python Predicts Modern Wokeness Decades Ago With Sketch About Men Having Babies ›
- John Cleese Wants Woke People to Fry, Makes an Important Point ›
- Activists protest outside EHRC over transphobic law change - Louder With Crowder ›
- Yale professor battles congressman on gender affirming care - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dee Snider triples still opposes gender surgery for minors - Louder With Crowder ›