Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 21, 2023
Female volleyball player concussed when trans athlete spiked ball in her face speaks out on protecting girls' sports
A female high school volleyball player who was seriously injured when an opposing player spiked a ball in her face is speaking out. The opposing player was a transwoman. Aka, born a dude with all the additional strength being born a dude affords her through the biology of being born a dude.
Payton McNabb, a North Carolina teen, NOT born a dude, suffered a neck injury and a concussion among other injuries being forced to compete against a player who critics say should have been playing on the boys team. Her reason for speaking out is concern that if laws aren't passed, she won't be the only girl forced to suffer serious injury in the name of "inclusion."
I was severely injured in a high school volleyball game by a transgender athlete on the opposing team I suffered from a concussion and neck injury that to this day I am still recovering from. Other injuries I still suffer from today include impaired vision, partial paralysis on my right side, constant headaches, as well as anxiety and depression. I was unable to play the rest of my last volleyball season, and although I am currently playing softball I know I am not performing as well as I have in the past, because of my injury.
🚨MUST WATCH: Speaking about her experience for the first time, Payton McNabb, a North Carolina high school athlete at Hiwassee Dam High School, shared her experience competing against a biological male in volleyball on the opposing team & the injuries she suffered as a result. pic.twitter.com/IsCCrhzne3
— Independent Women's Forum (@IWF) April 20, 2023
She was joined by women's sports advocate Riley Gaines, who shared video of the injury on her Twitter account.
Watch the clip of Payton McNabb getting spiked in the face by a male competing with the women. Then watch her testimony she gave today for the first time publicly. I was honored to stand alongside her in NC to continue the fight to protect women's sports. pic.twitter.com/mvJmwprkaX
— Riley Gaines (@Riley_Gaines_) April 20, 2023
The debate over girls' sports has grown contentious in recent years. One side of the debate, the side that believes in biology, feels that because boys are born with certain biological advantages in strength and athletics, it is unfair for them to compete against girls. Effectively robbing girls of opportunities like scholarships and being able to discover themselves as they learn, grow, and develop.
The other side of the debate is anti-science, votes Democrat, and thinks you're a transphobe.
Who could have guessed in 2018 that one day this photo would define a generation? pic.twitter.com/EzlSBktBn4
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) April 21, 2023
On Thursday, the United States House of Representatives passed the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act. Yes, it was along party lines. The bill faces a veto threat from President Biden, who when faced with a choice between fairness and a radical progressive agenda, has been known to side with the latter. By "known to," I mean every f*cking time.
Other members of his Democrat Party have taken the position that your daughters will be just fine with the unfair competition since -- and this is female leftists saying this -- girls won't amount to much in sports anyway.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- 'She says she's a woman!' CBS News desperately tries to defend transwoman in YMCA locker room ›
- Trans Couple Attempts Breastfeeding, Science and Biology Get in the Way ›
- 'They Set a Dude Lose in Your Locker Room': Female Swimmer Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas ›
- Biological Males Should Not Compete in Women’s Sports: Change My Mind, Part One ›
- CBS bans word "transgender" while reporting on trans Nashville shooter, another outlet praises shooter's artistic skills ›
- Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out, Was Told 'Speak Up About It, Your Life Will Be Over in Some Way' ›
- Watch: Megan Rapinoe rakes in that Big Pharma cash ad that's even cringe by her usual standards ›
- SHOW NOTES: Texas School Shooter is ... BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It! ›
- High school female volleyball players banned from locker room for speaking out about changing with trans teammate ›
- Professor's research on transgender sports gets rejected - Louder With Crowder ›
- AR-15 that killed five Texas people was fired by migrant. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge rules Ohio transwoman not guilty of YMCA exposure - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House defends trans athletes from anti-trans reporter. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senate hold contentious hearing on girls' sports. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrats try to male Biden happen on Mean Girls Day - Louder With Crowder ›