Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 01, 2022
Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out, Was Told 'Speak Up About It, Your Life Will Be Over in Some Way'
NCAA champion swimmer Lia Thomas broke her silence over her controversial victory on Tuesday. The controversy stems from Thomas, who was born a biological boy and competed as a biological boy, now competing against biological girls. It was perfect timing for independent filmmaker Matt Walsh, who has a documentary coming out called What Is a Woman?.
Walsh spoke to one of Thomas' teammates. The teammate had their name, face, and voice hidden because Thomas' supporters, according to the teammate, have made it clear "if you speak up about it, your life will be over in some way, you’ll be blasted all over the internet as a ‘transphobe,’ […] you’ll never be able to get a job."
GMA interviewed Lia Thomas today. Great timing. Our film features one of Thomas's teammates. She told me that women on her team were silenced and referred to psychological counseling if they objected to having Thomas on the team. More in the full film: https://t.co/xibkNa4oHW pic.twitter.com/YRRf2S712a
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) May 31, 2022
"If you even bring up the fact that Lia’s swimming might not be fair, you’re immediately shut down and called a hateful person, or transphobic."
"So, Penn actually brought in people high up in the athletic department to talk to us, like brought in someone from the LGBTQ center, they brought in someone from psychological services."
Penn brought in someone from psychological services to help the female swimmers get more comfortable with Thomas as if the other swimmers were the ones with the issue.
Of note, it was made public in January that some teammates were uncomfortable sharing a locker room with Thomas, because "Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women." The male body part being the "penis." Women without penises are uncomfortable having Lia, who has one, changing with them. Prior to 2021, the "penis" was known exclusively for being a male body part.
Penn brought in psychologists to help the biologically female swimmers get over their pre-2021 views of sexuality and gender. It was the teammates' problem to deal with, according to the school.
Lia Thomas hopes to compete in the Olympics. Matt Walsh's What Is a Woman? documentary debuts at the Daily Wire on June 1.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Classics: 'LIVE FROM CHAZ' Greatest Moments!youtu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Proclaims Florida's Emma Weyant, Runner Up to Lia ... ›
- Woke TikToker Shames Lia Thomas's Teammates - Louder With ... ›
- Female NCAA Swimmer Speaks Out Against Lia Thomas - Louder ... ›
- Woke Man Debates Biological Woman on Lia Thomas - Louder With ... ›
- Swimmer Who Lost Spot to Lia Thomas Issues Letter to NCAA ... ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Embarrassed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sports Illustrated Writer Silent Over Lia Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Places First in NCAA Freestyle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Declares Lia Thomas "Too Far" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Riley Gaines Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›
- HS female volleyball players banned from locker room= - Louder With Crowder ›
- News site deletes article on girls' locker room controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teen girls don't wanting to share locker room - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas, now with pink hair, shows support for Biden rule - Louder With Crowder ›
- Volleyball player concussed by trans athlete speaks out - Louder With Crowder ›