Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 30, 2022
High school female volleyball players banned from locker room for speaking out about changing with trans teammate
Turmoil erupted in a Vermont high school. Members of the girl's volleyball team are speaking out about their locker room not being a safe space, and the high school says they don't care. It revolves around one of the girls who was born a boy.
At Randolph High School, students are allowed to use whatever locker room corresponds with their gender that week. For one volleyball player, that means changing in the girls' locker room despite, I'm assuming, still having all of her male body parts. The girls uncomfortable about that are being treated as if they are the weird ones. One student, Blake Allen, is speaking out on their behalf.
I feel like for stating my opinion -- that I don’t want a biological man changing with me -- that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.
In a world that made sense, the charges should be dropped. Sadly, as we saw with the Lia Thomas drama where girls were told to calm down and shut up about it, or they would have their lives destroyed. "Transgender" outranks "teenage girl" on the left's pound for pound most marginalized rankings.
WCAX-3 reports the drama started when the trans student made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed. It's unclear what the inappropriate comment was. Maybe she said one of the girls had a nice rack. Maybe she made a joke about her cock. The rules get murky because if a cisgendered male made those comments, that male would be expelled from school. But since it's a transgender female, the cisgender females are at fault for not having a sense of humor.
The solution, per the school, was to provide "plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.” Again, because THOSE students are in the wrong. Allen believes this isn't fair.
They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable -- so pretty much 10 girls -- to get changed in a single stall bathroom.
Co-Principal Lisa Floyd claimed to WCAX-3 that student safety was "the district’s top priority" and that when policies are violated, disciplinary action consistent with the law will be taken. The school is conducting an investigation into the incident. The investigation is if the girls who believe their locker room should be a safe space were the ones who harassed the transgender student.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Feminism Is Breeding Whores | Change My Mindyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Transgender Councilwoman Verbally Attacks Elderly Shop Owner ... ›
- Woman at Center of LA Spa Controversy Speaks Out - Louder With ... ›
- Trans activists scream at elderly woman banned from YMCA ... ›
- Riley Gaines Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas ... ›
- CBS News tries to defend transwoman in YMCA locker room - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS bans "transgender" while reporting on Nashville shooter, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Volleyball player concussed by trans athlete speaks out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Transgender high school student beats the crap out of a girl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge rules Ohio transwoman not guilty of YMCA exposure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sexual assault survivor and Lia Thomas teammate testifies. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Female volleyball player concussed when trans athlete spiked ball in her face reflects on progress made one year later - Louder With Crowder ›