Activists scream at elderly woman explaining why people with male junk shouldn't be in women's locker room
Julie Jaman was minding her own business at a Washington YMCA when, in Julie's words, "I saw a man in a woman's bathing suit watching maybe four or five little girls pulling down their suits in order to use the toilet." Julie found that to be wrong, as most normal people would. But Julie was told she was being hateful. Turns out, it wasn't a man. It was a trans woman. Jaman was banned from the YMCA.
Undeterred, Julie stands by her belief that, if nothing else, if the YMCA is going to allow people with male genitalia to hang out in the woman's locker room, there should at least be a sign. Pro-male-genitalia-around-little-girls-in-a-locker-room activists would not let Julie speak at a recent protest.
Julie Jaman heckled by trans rights activists in Port Townsend USAyoutu.be
To get a sense of the type of people Julie was up against:
Port Townsend was intense. They didn't want to let women speak. They got physical with us but we all spoke. Nobody got hurt or arrested. Men were being bullies. We had to form a protective circle. This was the most aggressive man. #LetJulieSwim#LetWomenSpeakpic.twitter.com/zdPuaqTjm4
— Candace Mercer ⚔ Are You OK With This? (@candiomercer) August 16, 2022
To recap, Julie had told another staffer at the pool about who she believed to be a man watching little girls take their bathing suits off and was shocked to be told that she was "discriminating" and was "banned from the pool forever." The staffer even threatened to call the police because it wasn't a man in the women's locker room. It was only someone born a man, who hasn't transitioned yet, which, as the AP Styleguide tells us, makes that person a woman.
A similar story happened in Los Angeles last year, where a woman had dozed off in the locker room and woke up surprised to see what she believed to be a male penis. Turns out, the male identified as a female, so it was a female penis in the locker room. In the case of this YMCA, the person in question works at the pool and is still saving up for the full transition.
"You may have read some version of my personal experience, a naked old lady in the women's shower room, and what I saw that day... Wendy Bart, CEO of the YMCA, told me pride posters are adequate to let people know, women know, what to expect in the shower known for 60 years as female only. One will now encounter men who identify as women, undressing and showering with the elderly, I object."
Julie pointed out the angry response from people screaming "trans women are women" while not letting a cis woman share her truth: "You can see why it's so necessary to have safe spaces for women."
It was also necessary when the cops needed to be called because of the angry activists.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Hollywood Is Leaving THIS Out About Sacheen Littlefeather... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- DOE Hosts Webinar on Supporting Transgender K-12 Students ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Rants About Women With 'Beards' and 'C***s ... ›
- Transgender Activist Jessica Yaniv Goes Berserk, Physically Attacks ... ›
- Staggering Transgender Suicide Rates Blamed On… Labeled ... ›
- Video of Australian Transgender Athlete Highlights Huge ... ›
- Sorry, But Endorsing Transgenderism Actually Makes You a Bad ... ›
- 'I'm Just a Bill' (Schoolhouse Rock Transgender Parody) - Louder ... ›
- Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism ... ›
- Trans Activists Want Decolonization of Gender, Reparations ... ›
- HS female volleyball players banned from locker room= - Louder With Crowder ›
- News site deletes article on girls' locker room controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teen girls don't wanting to share locker room - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elderly woman chases off thug with her cane - Louder With Crowder ›