Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 27, 2022
'They Set a Dude Lose in Your Locker Room': Female Swimmer Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas
Swimmer Riley Gaines competed against Lia Thomas during the controversial NCAA finals in March. If you are unfamiliar with the controversy, it's a little complicated.
Riley and the other competitors, according to science, are women. Lia, according to the AP Styleguide, is also a woman, albeit, a woman who was born male, went through puberty as a male, still has male genitalia, and still dates women just like those who were born male and went through puberty as males with male genitalia have been traditionally known to do. There are critics who believe Lia being born a male gives her unfair genetic advantages over the biologically female collegiate swimmers, even though, as the AP Styleguide says, Lia is a woman.
One of those critics is Riley Gaines. Gaines tied Thomas in one of the races but was told she couldn't hold the trophy by NCAA officials. For some reason, they only wanted Lia to hold the trophy. Riley shared what the experience was like for her and other critics of Lia's. Namely, all the other women Lia competed against.
"We watch Lia Thomas win a national title and blow all of the other females completely out of the water. And that next day we came back and the mood had shifted to where people were mad. The girls--there were tears--these poor ninth and seventeenth place finishers, who missed out on being an All-American."
Gaines also mentioned the extreme discomfort in the locker room, which the competitors were not forewarned about. It is the opinion of Gaines and many of the other competitors that it "is not right [by] any means, changing in a locker room with someone who has different... parts." However, there are some who feel it IS right, and anyone who disagrees is a transphobe.
Lia Thomas most recently lost out at being NCAA Woman of the Year to a fencer from Columbia University. By all indications, Sylvie Binder was born female.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Street Beats: Baby Formula Shortage | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Biological Males Should Not Compete in Women's Sports - Louder ... ›
- Sorry, But Endorsing Transgenderism Actually Makes You a Bad ... ›
- Female NCAA Swimmer Speaks Out Against Lia Thomas - Louder ... ›
- Woke TikToker Shames Lia Thomas's Teammates - Louder With ... ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Embarrassed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke Man Debates Biological Woman on Lia Thomas - Louder With ... ›
- Lia Thomas Breaks Silence, Disagrees with Medical Pros - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Declares Lia Thomas "Too Far" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas Places First in NCAA Freestyle - Louder With Crowder ›
- HS female volleyball players banned from locker room= - Louder With Crowder ›
- News site deletes article on girls' locker room controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teen girls don't wanting to share locker room - Louder With Crowder ›
- Women's sports advocate Riley Gaines assaulted by advocates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Riley Gaines speaks out after being assaulted by activists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas, now with pink hair, shows support for Biden rule - Louder With Crowder ›
- Volleyball player concussed by trans athlete speaks out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Riley Gaines gives anti-trans testimony to Congress. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sexual assault survivor and Lia Thomas teammate testifies. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan attacls climate activists, says they "aren't saving s***" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Female volleyball player concussed when trans athlete spiked ball in her face reflects on progress made one year later - Louder With Crowder ›