Watch: Women's sports advocate assaulted, trapped for three hours after WH encouraged trans activists "fighting back"
Here is video of Karine Jean Pierre on Tuesday afternoon, after they needed a man to brief the press on important things, telling trans activists how proud the White House is when they fight back.***
KJP directly accuses all Americans who opposes pro-LGBTQI+ measures of contributing to "LGBTQI+ kids" being "overwhelmed" and considering suicide "during these incredibly hard times for these trans kids." pic.twitter.com/44gkp68tZX
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) April 6, 2023
Here is video later that evening of trans activists fighting back, assaulting women's sports advocate Riley Gaines.
The prisoners are running the asylum at SFSU...I was ambushed and physically hit twice by a man. This is proof that women need sex-protected spaces.
Still only further assures me I'm doing something right. When they want you silent, speak louder. 🗣️ pic.twitter.com/uJW3x9RERf
— Riley Gaines (@Riley_Gaines_) April 7, 2023
Gaines needed police to rush her to safety from angry trans activists. She was forced to barricade herself inside a room at the San Francisco State University until it was safe for her to come out. This is after she was hit multiple times by a dude in a dress.
We strongly condemn the violence perpetrated against @iwf spokeswoman @Riley_Gaines_ on @SFSU campus. Riley was violently accosted, ambushed, and physically assaulted during a speech on sex discrimination women face in their own single-sex sports category. pic.twitter.com/uhND8UY2jX
— Independent Women's Forum (@IWF) April 7, 2023
Who is Riley Gaines? She was a collegiate swimmer who competed against transgender Lia Thomas during the controversial NCAA finals in March 2022. Riley and the other competitors, according to science, were all women. Lia, according to the AP Styleguide, was also a woman. Albeit, a woman who was born male, went through puberty as a male, still has male genitalia, and still dates women just like those who were born male and went through puberty as males with male genitalia have been traditionally known to do.
There are critics who believe transgender athletes like Lia being born a male gives them unfair genetic advantages over the biologically female collegiate swimmers. Even though, as the AP Styleguide says, Lia is a woman.
Raines is one of those critics and experienced the political agenda of the left when it comes to men pretending to be women in sports firsthand. She has been speaking out on behalf of women ever since. This stands in contrast to the White House, which has ranked men who claim to be women over women on a whole host of issues.
You may have noticed the "***" at the top. That's a note to any "independent" "fact" checkers who may stumble across this. No, the White House did not say "go attack Riley Gaines" verbatim. They only said how proud they are of trans kids fighting back. It's a mere coinkydink that trans kids violently fought back later that day. I can only imagine these same "independent" "fact" checkers would differentiate between the two had it been Trump encouraging people to fight back.
Wait a tick. I don't have to imagine. Because Donald Trump did recently encourage his supporters to protest at his arraignment. And HE was accused of encouraging violence by the same media who will sweep this under the rug. Or blame the victim (Riley) as they have been doing.
There was no violence among Trump supporters. There was among trans activists. A woman attempted to speak her mind. A man in a dress went to beat the crap out of her for it surrounded by other angry, violent activists.
I wonder if the White House is proud of them too?
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: A university spent tens of thousands of dollars to host Dylan Mulvaney for some unknown reason ›
- Watch: Powerlifting Coach Identifies As A Woman To Troll Gender Rules, But That's Not Even The Craziest Part ›
- Watch: Woke Democrat says biological men in girls school sports are okay since female athletes won't amount to much anyway ›
- Watch: Don't act surprised, but ESPN honored biological male Lia Thomas for Women's History Month ›
- Woke TikToker Shames Lia Thomas' Teammates Being 'Uncomfortable' Changing in Locker Room With... Her ›
- Female NCAA athletes protest, threaten legal action over 'trans' athlete policy ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Embarrassed, Told by Officials: 'We Just Want Lia to hold the Trophy' ›
- 'They Set a Dude Lose in Your Locker Room': Female Swimmer Details Experience Competing Against Lia Thomas ›
- Watch: Girls sports advocate Riley Gaines stumps scientist on basic biology, crowd laughs as he pulls 'Ph.D' card ›
- Riley Gaines speaks out after being assaulted by activists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lia Thomas, now with pink hair, shows support for Biden rule - Louder With Crowder ›
- ESPN's Sam Ponder speaks out AGAINST trans athletes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Professor's research on transgender sports gets rejected - Louder With Crowder ›
- ESPN's Jay Williams takes brave stance against Mt. Rushmore - Louder With Crowder ›
- Riley Gaines gives anti-trans testimony to Congress. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former ESPN host goes scorched Earth on "mediocre men" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activists protest outside EHRC over transphobic law change - Louder With Crowder ›