Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 20, 2023
Paradigm shift? Popular ESPN host speaks out AGAINST Lia Thomas, biological males competing in girls' sports
ESPN “Sunday NFL Countdown” host Sam Ponder has spoken out AGAINST Joe Biden's new Title IX rules allowing transgender women, known in pro-biology circles as "boys," to compete against biological girls. As of this writing, she still has a job.
Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins second straight Texas girls’ high school title https://t.co/T1Hr3uT1yv pic.twitter.com/bXzpKJNoi6
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 25, 2018
One side of the debate, the side that believes in biology, feels that because boys are born with certain biological advantages in strength and athletics, it is unfair for them to compete against girls. Effectively robbing girls of opportunities like scholarships and being able to discover themselves as they learn, grow, and develop. The other side of the debate is anti-science, votes Democrat, and thinks you're a transphobe.
Ponder has thrown her support to the former group. Under the hashtag #savewomenssports, "This would take away so many opportunities for biological women and girls in sports. It is a shame that we are needing to fight for the integrity of Title IX in 2023 and the reason it was needed in the first place."
This would take away so many opportunities for biological women and girls in sports. It is a shame that we are needing to fight for the integrity of Title IX in 2023 and the reason it was needed in the first place. #savewomensports https://t.co/5Ufeha2emq
— Samantha Steele Ponder (@samponder) April 19, 2023
What makes Ponder's brave decision to speak common sense is threefold. One is that she shared a Riley Gaines tweet. Riley as of late has turned into Vice-Head Transphobe In Charge behind JK Rowling.
Second, unlike her colleague Sage Steele, Ponder is someone assumed to be more on the left. She is believed to have been the catalyst in getting Barstool Sports kicked off of the network after one episode of "Van Talk."
Third is that ESPN is a media network that cares more about getting that sweet ESG boost by pandering to woke politics than they care about things like "sports." So much so, Lia Thomas was featured in their video saluting "Women's" history month.
By the time you read this, the entire post can be moot. And Ponder was cyberbullied into an apology by trans activists and other domestic terrorists. My thinking is that Ponder knew what she was doing when she chose a Riley Gaines tweet to retweet and WANTED to speak out. We'll see if she stands by it.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- 'White Male,' 'F***ing Idiot' Debate Crowder About Biological Males Competing in Women’s Sports (Change My Mind) ›
- Latest Woke US Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ›
- Watch: Women's sports advocate assaulted, trapped for three hours after WH encouraged trans activists "fighting back" ›
- Watch: Lia Thomas, now with pink hair, shows support for Biden rule forcing girls to compete against biological males ›
- "A scary, chilling thought": Women's sports advocate speaks out after being assaulted by trans activists ›
- Watch: Man recounts the violent way he murdered the three men who molested his kid ›
- Trans-on-Trans: Caitlyn Jenner unloads on Nike going woke, signing Dylan Mulvaney as spokesperson ›
- Watch: ESPN shocks audiences by leading a prayer for Damar Hamlin. Actual prayer. Not just a hashtag. ›
- Watch: Don't act surprised, but ESPN honored biological male Lia Thomas for Women's History Month ›
- Professor's research on transgender sports gets rejected - Louder With Crowder ›