Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 22, 2023
Watch: Former ESPN host goes scorched Earth on "mediocre men" competing in girls' sports, calls Lia Thomas a bigot
Charly Arnolt you might know best as Charly Caruso from the WWE. That's at least how I know her best. She left the WWE for ESPN. Then she realized that ESPN only allows people to have one opinion and it wasn't an opinion she agrees with. Now she is with the crew at Outkick. One of the opinions she was not allowed to have at the Disney-owned sports channel is that girls are girls and boys are boys.
That is not an issue at her current employer if this Daily Mail interview is any indication.
'We're getting mediocre males who want to cross over into women's competition."
Speaking of which, few were more mediocre than Will Thomas, who only ranked #462 as a male swimmer. Upon completing male puberty, Will transitioned to Lia Thomas and crushed the competition in the 500-meter girls' freestyle becoming an NCAA champion. Where Lia, who still had Will's genitalia, and still dated women just like those who were born male and went through puberty as males with male genitalia have been traditionally known to do, was allowed to walk around balls out in the girls' locker room. Allegedly. Girls who allegedly had a problem with it were told their lives would allegedly be over if they said anything.
Charly thinks Lia is a bigot, and she makes a convincing argument.
I think she's the biggest bigot that I have encountered in recent times because she is forcing her own beliefs onto other people and saying that if you don't believe in this, then you're a hateful person.
You were a mediocre athlete in terms of male competition, and then you decided that you wanted to jump up the ladder and enter into the women's competition.
Arnolt comes across as a stickler for "science" and "biology" and "facts" in that boys are built differently than girls and some of those differences give anyone born a boy certain athletic advantages. Look no further than the California state track championships. Or the 29-year-old skateboarder crushing the dreams of a 13-year-old.
It will be interesting to see how honest Arnolt is allowed to continue to get. Outkick is owned by Fox News, which we're finding out today is protective of its ESG score. Some of this trans talk might be as "spicy" as shotgunning beers with Dylan Mulvaney.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Lia Thomas, now with pink hair, shows support for Biden rule forcing girls to compete against biological males ›
- Watch: Man recounts the violent way he murdered the three men who molested his kid ›
- NFL star collapses after life-threatening on-field collision, so fans flood his children's charity with over $3 million ›
- Latest Woke US Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ›
- Watch: Women's sports advocate assaulted, trapped for three hours after WH encouraged trans activists "fighting back" ›
- Redskins Keep "Offensive" Name. Native Americans Don't Give a Rodent's Hind End... ›
- Trans-on-Trans: Caitlyn Jenner unloads on Nike going woke, signing Dylan Mulvaney as spokesperson ›
- Watch: ESPN shocks audiences by leading a prayer for Damar Hamlin. Actual prayer. Not just a hashtag. ›
- Watch: Don't act surprised, but ESPN honored biological male Lia Thomas for Women's History Month ›
- Watch: ESPN host declares calling your favorite players "The Mt. Rushmore" is super duper raaaaacist or something ›
- Mother of girl who lost state championship opportunity to male runner speaks out: "Kids are forced to celebrate it. - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Transphobia" causes two runners to skip state championship - Louder With Crowder ›