Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 05, 2023
Watch: ESPN host declares calling your favorite players "The Mt. Rushmore" is super duper raaaaacist or something
The new raaaaaacist thing dropped. Have you ever grouped your four favorites and called them the Mt. Rushmore of Solve for X? Congratulations! You are participating in supremacy, a few -ists and a -phobia, and assorted other problematic behavior.
Here, I'll let ESPN's Jay Williams explain why:
Jay Williams encourages everyone to stop the Mount Rushmore talk pic.twitter.com/S799VOQoeZ
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) May 4, 2023
Can we first off just stop with the Mount Rushmore talk. They’re not even the four best presidents this country has ever had. Everyone in this room was not even able to vote. I just want to say that off the top. That’s our metric for success? That’s our king?
Saying that Mt. Rushmore is RAAAAAAAAACIST is nothing new for leftists or for the media. It's not even anything new for ESPN. Fox News reports last August, Jalen Rose had a similar hot take saying it "should be offensive to all of us" and that " four American presidents were put on what we call Mount Rushmore on the top of the dead bodies that is buried right underneath."
Rose called on everyone to "stop using the term Mount Rushmore when we're talking about our favorite rappers, talking about our favorite movies, talking about our favorite players."
I could go off on a rant about the woke mind virus. But instead?
Mount Rushmore of Rappers
- Black Thought
Mount Rushmore of Movies
- Almost Famous
- About Time
- Get Him to the Greek
Mount Rushmore of Players
- Michael Jordan
- Don Mattingly
- John Daly
- Tom Brady
You know doubt found this post via Facebook or Twitter. Post/tweet your Mt. Rushmore's as a response!
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Latest Woke US Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ›
- "A scary, chilling thought": Women's sports advocate speaks out after being assaulted by trans activists ›
- Watch: Man recounts the violent way he murdered the three men who molested his kid ›
- NFL star collapses after life-threatening on-field collision, so fans flood his children's charity with over $3 million ›
- Watch: Women's sports advocate assaulted, trapped for three hours after WH encouraged trans activists "fighting back" ›
- Trans-on-Trans: Caitlyn Jenner unloads on Nike going woke, signing Dylan Mulvaney as spokesperson ›
- Buffalo Bills QB testifies to awakening after Damar Hamlin recovery: 'God is real' ›
- Watch: ESPN shocks audiences by leading a prayer for Damar Hamlin. Actual prayer. Not just a hashtag. ›
- Watch: Don't act surprised, but ESPN honored biological male Lia Thomas for Women's History Month ›
- Tucker Carlson lies to reporter about presidential run. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former ESPN host goes scorched Earth on "mediocre men" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Ice Cube blasts Democrats failing Black America as he cruises South Central with Tucker Carlson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch sees layoffs, Dylan Mulvaney makes bank - Louder With Crowder ›