Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 21, 2023
Watch: Woke activist claims Serena Williams disproves trans dominance in girls' sports, gets hit with facts and reality
Today the Senate held a hearing on “Protecting Pride: Defending the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ Americans.” One of the issues had to do with the Ts and when mediocre high school and college male athletes decide they are Ts now and start dominating girls in sports. The Joe Biden Democrat party feels those girls, their parents, and anyone who understands science complaining about the unfair advantage are transphobic.
Representing the left's radical gender ideology is Kelly Robinson from the Human Rights Campaign. Representing our daughters and nieces, fairness, and science is activist Riley Gaines. This is Gaines's second appearance at a hearing. Last time, we found out her concerns about "girls" who still have their penises prancing around the girls' locker room were dismissed because grown adults decided it was no longer a girls' locker room.
Dem witness: "There's been this news article about men that think they can beat Serena Williams in tennis. And it's just not the case. She is stronger than them." @Riley_Gaines_: "Both Serena and Venus lost to the 203rd ranked male tennis player." pic.twitter.com/MSAnV6IA5t
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 21, 2023
Robinson believes Serena and Venus Williams being so powerful that they could beat any man defeats the argument that women who were born boys (went through puberty as boys, have testosterone like boys, and competed as boys) have an unfair advantage over girls.
Gaines defeated THAT argument with the mere fact both Grand Slam Tennis Champions were no match for the 203rd-best male tennis player.
At the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.
Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2.
"I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena.
It is not just tennis. If you compare Men's vs Women's world records:
- One-mile run: Men's 3:43.13, Women's 4:12.33
- 800 Freestyle swim: Men's 7:32.12, Women's 7:59.34
- Powerlifting: Men's 1102.3 pounds, women's 705.4 pounds
This is why leftists' best argument is a noun, a verb, and YOU'RE A TRANSPHOBE. The most basic of science, biology, and facts are not on their side.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Female volleyball player concussed when trans athlete spiked ball in her face speaks out on protecting girls' sports ›
- Watch: Woke Democrat says biological men in girls school sports are okay since female athletes won't amount to much anyway ›
- Massive amount of Americans turn AGAINST allowing trans athletes to compete against real girls: poll ›
- Watch: Remembering South Park's prophetic take on trans athletes competing in girls' sports ›
- FINALLY! Girls Sue to Block Transgender 'Women' From Competing in Girls' Sports ›
- Conservative UK official compares gender ideology to a cat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Female volleyball player concussed when trans athlete spiked ball in her face reflects on progress made one year later - Louder With Crowder ›