Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 24, 2020
John Cleese Wants Woke People to Fry, Makes an Important Point
John Cleese has pissed off Twitter again. We've seen the movie before. But unlike Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, it doesn't get better with each viewing. A liberal celebrity, like J.K. Rowling, says something slightly critical about transgender activism. The permaoffended woke tw*ts attack. SJW bloggers write about how that celebrity is a transphobe. Cleese's transphobic crime was tweeting that he liked J.K, Rowling.
The actor went a few rounds chirping back at his critics. This one tweet, besides being funny, also provides a valid point.
Oh I do sympathy and support all the time, for most of the Third world. Except for Glasgow, of course
I exclude all wokes, of course. I hope they fry in their own sanctimoniousness and narcissistic posturing
Until they get a sense of perspective, that is... https://t.co/yfzfWDx7Az
— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) November 22, 2020
There is a clear line between being a sympathetic person and a woke tw*t. It's how much you virtue-signal over how sympathetic you are. To the wokes, people who don't signal their virtue as beautiful and brave as they do hate all the things. Those people must be shamed and canceled! It's no wonder liberals like Cleese and Rowling have no patience for their bollocks. A pile of FU money usually helps.
What's great, politically speaking, is that the wokes do all the right's recruiting for them. Not that Cleese will be voting for Boris Johnson any time soon. I'm talking about the non-famous people without the FU money. People attacked for not tweeting the right thing, using the right words, in the right order. Unlike the woke tw*ts, the right won't hate you for having the slightest difference of opinion from them.
Brian Stelter's Sexuality: Crowder & Nick Di Paolo Theorize | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Norm Macdonald DESTROYS That Horrible Celebrity "Imagine ... ›
- 'Monty Python' Star Calls Climate Change Skepticism 'Crime Against ... ›
- NOT SATIRE: University Now Won't Allow You to SAY Something Is ... ›
- John Cleese Has Little Patience for Cancel Culture - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese Asked a Question About Transgenderism - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese on Why He Opposes Cancel Culture - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese: 'I absolutely do not subscribe to political correctness ... ›
- John Cleese Discuss Woke Culture and the Academy Awards ... ›
- Coca-Cola Making Employees Complete Course Lecturing Them to Be "Less White" - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Asked a Question About Transgenderism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Coca-Cola votes AGAINST pro-choice policies - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese shares transphobic JK Rowling tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese says transphobic scene stays in "Life of Brian" - Louder With Crowder ›