Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 11, 2023
Leftists plan to boycott HBO's Harry Potter series, so let's flashback to what started the JK Rowling trans drama
Leftist anger and hatred towards JK Rowling will never not be funny to me. She was a progressive icon. Then she defended a woman wrongly terminated. Now she is the Head Transphobe In Charge. Her haters are now hating on HBO having a new Harry Potter TV series in development.
There is said to be an "imminent deal" between HBO and JK Rowling to bring a Harry Potter series to the streaming app. One that would provide "all the details that were missing" from the movies. The rub is Rowling is still a part of it and the haters are gonna hate, hate, hate, hate. hate.
Cries on the internet went out: "The second they start advertising for the new Harry Potter show I'm canceling immediately." "I would literally sell my soul for HBO to NOT got through with this." And my personal favorite: "JK Rowling in any role whatsoever is a nonstarter. She must be fully excised, and the taint of her bigotry must be far, far away."
But how did we get here? There was a time when leftists were identifying as different Hogwarts sects to declare how they were going to "resist" against Donald Trump. Today you might as well call Rowling "Voldermort."
It all started back in 2019. A woman named Maya Foster was fired for having the wrong opinion.
Maya Forstater, 45, lost her job as a tax expert at the Centre for Global Development in March this year after she was accused of publishing “offensive” tweets questioning government proposals to allow people to self-identify as the opposite sex.
However, in the landmark judgment published yesterday, employment Judge Tayler decided Ms Forstater’s view “is incompatible with human dignity and fundamental rights of others”.
If Ms Forstater had won the case, it would have legally prevented employers from dismissing staff for expressing the “offensive” view that there are only two biological sexes.
Rowling sided with Foster and her rights as a woman to hold her own opinions.
Dress however you please.
Call yourself whatever you like.
Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you.
Live your best life in peace and security.
But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real? #IStandWithMaya #ThisIsNotADrill
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) December 19, 2019
And that's it. That one tweet. owling is persona non-grata amongst her former allies over that one tweet. Or, the tweet and the fact activists weren't able to cyberbully Rowling into apologizing and begging for forgiveness.
Rowling who, mind you, is in no way, shape, or form a conservative. But because of one tweet, she is a literal Slytherin. Or, I guess she's a Slytherin. Anything I know about the books I know from Dwight Shrute.
Rowling has a single opinion the left disagrees with, and they hate her. That will never not be funny.
Now to try and remember how this all started with Chappelle.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Woke white male official refers to women as fecal matter, but he's pro-trans so it's okay ›
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- WATCH: Jim Breuer Does Hysterical Four Minutes Mocking People Still Living in Fear of COVID ›
- Monty Python Predicts Modern Wokeness Decades Ago With Sketch About Men Having Babies ›
- Mark Hamill does unthinkable and likes a JK Rowling tweet, gets attacked by First Order of Woke stormtroopers ›
- Lesbian writer hired to write anti-JK Rowling hit-piece is shocked to discover the author ISN'T transphobic ›
- Watch: Trans Influencer Claims J.K. Rowling Is A Bully Playing The Victim When In Reality, It's The Opposite ›
- Woke artist buys Harry Potter books to remove JK Rowling's name and resell them at a premium to suckers ›
- Trans Author Threatens to Slit JK Rowling's Throat After Killing Her Off in Their Gruesome Anti-Woman Novel ›
- JK Rowling attacks hater over Maya Forstater settlement - Louder With Crowder ›